Transfer Activity Not Over

Neil @ 2:00 pm Monday 30 July 2007

Richard Money has told the Express and Star that the current transfer activity is not over yet.

Despite the seven signings this summer so far, Money told the paper that he hasn’t finished looking to strengthen his squad and that more arrivals are possible right up until the end of the transfer window.

He has hinted that there could be more foreign signings, although it is difficult to see where there is room in the squad for more players, other than the centre of midfield, where cover for Dobson and Sonner is lacking, other than Darren Wrack and youngster Bradley.

Right back, and cover for Rhys Weston, may be another area which he is looking at, as could another experienced striker.

Share/Save
comments
  • RSS Message board

  • News items

  • Latest

  • UpTheSaddlers Tags