21/22 season tickets

Anyone got any idea when these will go on sale? Are they going to be full price for everyone or will there be a quick get the cash in now offer?

Are they collectors items?

2 Likes

OOPs I missed a year somewhere! :blush:
Now edited

1 Like

June, and I wouldn’t expect much price difference from last year. I don’t think there will be an early bird window so to speak.

1 Like

I’ve bought early bird tickets ever scince they were introduced. Be a bit much if I have to pay full price for 3 tickets in the main stand. Especially if I have to move my seat to one behind a stanchion as they did with my tickets for this year (although we didn’t get to use them in the end) because of social distancing.

1 Like

I wander if the club are waiting to see if the government lift all restrictions before deciding how many people can be in the ground

Possibly but they’ve already said June will be when they release ST’s. We don’t have enough wanting a ST for them to wait until June 21st, we’re around 2,000 usually.

I was thinking more about the seat designation if will still be segregated or in our original seats

1 Like

Theoretically there shouldn’t be any segregation if all restrictions are lifted, but then again football always seems to be treated differently.

2 Likes