3 New additions today!

Ayli?

Agree re a mobile and dynamic front three, but I’d still rather have a recognised right winger in there. You can have both.

Slightly mixed feelings for me.

Where it’s good to see players coming through the door, I think both are potentially a toss of a coin type of signing. Based on previous achievements It’s hard to judge if they will be a success or not.

Either way I wish them the best of luck.

Ayli = Blackcountrification of Eli(jah)

2 Likes

Aynuk’s mate …

3 Likes

Anyone who can - I advise you to watch this…

Never mind White at right back - check this bloke out

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_A93W_DW-_/?igshid=1p1x499gulccq

1 Like

He reminds me of sawyers at times in that!

1 Like

Some impressive stuff there - I covered my face at the clips from the bescot though!! :tired_face: :laughing:

These show reels can be good but I remember being impressed by some footage of Morgan Ferrier when he signed and he didn’t quite turn out to be as hot as we thought.

To be fair, these clips are from the football league, not non league so shows he can do it at this level. Let’s hope it is consistent!

1 Like

Just not as lazy!!:joy:

Sorry, I meant just not as ‘composed’!!

All against league clubs - looks a lot more than “just a one off”

Fingers crossed

1 Like

He seems to like playing at Bescot and vale park :rofl:

I can’t pretend to know anything about the outfield players but then that’s the same with most we sign tbf.

Just glad to have a few signings and, as it stands now, there’s that lovely moment of having hope that they’re class.

1 Like

Well judging by what i have seen on offer over the last few games, i hope they are all in the team on saturday.

First look he looks like a very good player, but what worries me he’s been a free agent since January.
Why hasn’t anyone to a gamble on him ?. I take it that wasn’t him playing in the two friendly games for us ?

Southend signed him but there was a problem with his registration, so he ended up without a club. That’s my understanding of the situation - I’m sure someone could clarify.

Sawyers wasn’t lazy

5 Likes

Trained with Southend for several months.

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/18695271.emmanuel-osadebe-joins-walsall-failing-complete-switch-southend-united/

3 Likes

Looks like we dropped lucky there :smiley:

Reminds me of my grandad getting the Black Country Bugle.

Just been looking on the mansfield forum they seem genuinely gutted about hayden white.

Pity we never signed Enoch Showunmi (have there been any others with that forename?)