£660 Raised for Walsall Outreach - Christmas Dinners

I am happy to be working with Walsall Outreach this Christmas, following the WSA link last year, and we are looking to raise funds for them to allow them to provide the most vulnerable local residents, including children, with a Christmas Dinner this year.

If anyone would like to donate to the cause please DM me on here and I’ll let you know the details.

Last year we donated over £1000 to them, and we managed to pay for a whole week of meals for all those on their program. Something similar would be amazing.

DM’s open.

5 Likes

22nd December is when all monies collected will be sent to Walsall Outreach FYI

2 Likes

Couple of donations in from UTSers, thanks!

2 Likes

£70 received so far

1 Like

Did you see my DM?

Yes, sorry forgot to reply, will do so now!

1 Like

Just bumping this up with people likely getting paid this time of the month.

A well worthwhile cause. :+1:

2 Likes

Just short of £200 as we speak

2 Likes

You watch the Walsall fans respond. Bet we make the grand.

2 Likes

Hopefully, we did £1100 last year!

Seems to have gone quiet , this is such a good thing to do.
Hope we can get it to at least a grand.

2 Likes

Just a quick update - as of this morning the total amount raised so far for this is £300.00

If anybody else would like to donate then please do DM me and I’ll send you details.

3 Likes

Is there anyone else on here who would like to contribute?

Update

Currently at £430 after a generous donation. All donations made by Walsall fans so far too. Thank you.

2 Likes

Come on Walsall fans , lets make the four figures and feed vulnerable families for a Xmas week again.

4 Likes

Another update.

As of today, we are currently at £630.00 raised, money to be sent to Walsall Outreach on 22nd December.

Anyone can donate to this cause up to the 22nd of December - just drop me a message and I can send the relevant details.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Last push now, 22nd December is the cut off for donations - if anyone could perhaps spare anything of what they might have spent at Swindon or Northampton that would be gratefully received.

All money will be used to provide Xmas meals to the vulnerable, elderly and children in need in the Walsall area this Christmas.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Last few hours for this, cutting it off at noon

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who contributed, I’ve managed to send @walsalloutreach £660 towards their Christmas meals for those in need across the local Walsall region.

Couldn’t do it without everyone getting on board, thank you and Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Well done Rob, a very good thing to do.

4 Likes