A crumb of comfort

Monthe back on Tuesday

Local lad Leak making decent progress.

Goal scorer Rodney to come in before long.

Most important change: Kinsella as captain putting on a captain’s performance.

And as for Labadie… is he on a yellow card bonus or something? Shouldn’t be anywhere near the captain’s armband for the rest of the season.

Right now, finishing 3rd bottom is ‘giving it a good go’.

That’s it.

3 Likes

I think you might be on to something there.

He’s supposed to be someone to look up to as a captain, but he’s not. He’s just a thug with very limited ability.

3 Likes

And todays change of formation gives Taylor his easy option for a change on Tuesday with Monthe coming in for Leak.

1 Like

In defence of the club. 3 of the 4 marquee signings on big wages. Labadie, Wilkinson and Ward. You can all fcok off.

Monthe is the only one fit to wear the shirt

1 Like

Are we talking the same Monthe who has just served a 7 match ban for homophobic abuse?

Fans are that desperate, they would give Rolf Harris a start if he could score goals :joy:

2 Likes

At least we could guarantee a draw and a decent cup run (if played over 3 legs)…

6 Likes

There’s a player in Scotland that fits that bill about to be available…. :eyes:

2 Likes

Unproven.

Just bantz yeah?

It would be good if the players wore rainbow laces on their boots (including Monthe) on Tuesday.

Just a little positive collective gesture to show solidarity.

The alleged incident took place before Monthe joined Walsall but I am obviously not condoning any form of discrimination.

Hopefully, he will learn and come back stronger.

All any human can do is hold their hand up when deserving of criticism. I genuinely hope that Monthe has learnt from the experience because it has definitely had an adverse effect on results and general morale around the club.

2 Likes

Nope…didn’t say that.

Unproven is what I said…