A new dawn

6 Likes

Get in. ‪What a day. We’re getting our Walsall back. Can’t quite believe this‬

1 Like

Remember in the week I said an important moment in our history would take place? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Im actually shaking. Wow. I never thought I would see this day, even with all the intel.

I could cry!

15 Likes

Oh my God.

1 Like

Historic. UTS.

Can I be the new Thantos/ JeefBoner

2 Likes

But hang on a middly minute fellas. Who says it will make an ounce of difference?

I actually feel like crying :sob::sob::sob:

I knew from your previous post that something big was going to happen but didn’t think it would be this big. Amazing feeling and can’t quite believe Jeff has finally let go (with a huge pension pot mind). I’m ecstatic.

The club is being reunited with the ground for a start. What a momentous ■■■■■■■ day

1 Like

Jesus Christ, I do believe in god! This is without doubt the happiest day I have experienced as a saddler, might do something totally outrageous and have a few pints in a beer garden this afternoon, am I dreaming!!! If I am don’t wake me up.:pray::+1::grin:

1 Like

If this chairman actually talks to us, then it has to be positive

The key is the option to purchase agreement.

We are getting our club back.

8 Likes

Well. That’s incredible.

2 Likes

Absolutely buzzing and shocked it’s happened, the fact there’s an agreement for the freehold to go back to the club is unbelievable, didn’t think I’d see the day

Made my Monday, week, year this has

UTS

2 Likes

The land the stadium sits on being reunited with the club is the most important part. Anything else is a bonus.

1 Like

Is it April 1st?

1 Like

OMG - I never thought I’d see it…

Gerrrrinnnn

1 Like

This is the most historic day. Enjoy it. Bring back those 5,000 stayaways :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Nice one Thanatos, you delivered, wonder if all the smart arses will acknowledge that you may actually know things👍

5 Likes