Adebayo on his way?

I understand your frustration but how can we prevent him going in the Summer if not now? We just cannot compete on wages with bigger clubs so I think it better we get a fee now rather than him going for a free.

1 Like

The club have had very limited income over the last year, donā€™t know how you can be ambitious with next to no income without building up debt.

3 Likes

Itā€™s more the fact we wonā€™t replace him - properly. Can see it a mile off.

4 Likes

We are in a lose-lose situation here.

We reject Hearts advances now and he will most likely downs tools. No guarantee such a big move will be an option for him come the summer.

We sell him now with little chance of replacing him (and role he provides for the team) and his invaluable goals.

4 Likes

Itā€™s just depressing.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t Josh Ginnelly doing well at Hearts too? Shows the standard of Scottish football to be fair. Guthrie and maybe even Devlin are in the shake up for best eleven in the premier, discounting Rangersā€¦

2 Likes

Use any transfer income to pay off this clueless manager.

Good bit 'o business that would be.

5 Likes

Heā€™ll smash it up there.

1 Like

Letā€™s not forget that, if these rumours are true, heā€™ll have his ā€œmr. 15%ā€ in his ear pushing for a move regardless as to whether WFC likes it or not. Itā€™s just a game of money to them.
In the current climate, money in the bank is precious. If season ticket sales are down the money from this potential transfer could be used to fill the hole in the budget.

1 Like

According to the E&S we have rejected the approach from Hearts.

2 Likes

Ambition! :joy:

Heā€™ll be able to fulfill his nickname Bamby on ice.

Hold on. Weā€™ve also signed a midfielder ? :joy:

You never accept the first offer, unless your initials are JWB of courseā€¦

5 Likes

Three I think

Would be a great move for him in fairness.

We will lose him in the summer regardless. There is literally zero chance of us keeping him which is depressing.

2 Likes

So is that 2 offers we have turned down in 1 season. The one from Burton for Flash and now this wow history making as in the past first offer no matter how low take it. Maybe Mr P has something about him. UTS

1 Like

Includes the line that the club will not be forced into selling players this month and will only let them leave if it is in their best interests
Not sure how many Ā£s are required for this to be satisfied.

1 Like

I say we cash in. We aint going anywhere under Clarke.

2 Likes