Adebayo

WFHYS are showing an article allegedly from the Newcastle Chronicle saying" Newcastle scouts keeping a keen eye " on Adebayo.
Think this has been reported before though.

Great move for him if he can get it, 5 months experiance in the PL and back in the Championship where he could score a hatful for them

3 Likes

Even if it did happen I can see him being sold for less with Luton negotiating a big sell on.
And we’ll probably have a measly 5% sell on from the lower fee. :crazy_face:

The chairman has already stated it would take a massive offer for them to accept

Walsall use a similar line to clubs looking to sign our players. We just omit the word “massive” from our statements.

2 Likes

mossive

Saudis ain’t shirt of a Bob or two though are they ? AND they’re desperate . Could be “ ker- ching “ time

1 Like

And thats he reason why every transfer Newcastle make they have to pay a massive ‘tax’

I bet Luton won’t sell him for pennies :roll_eyes:

We’d sign a plumber and a left back that is all

About time there was a plumber around the place

6 Likes

Not scored this season.

Pombear put the jinx on him with his “biggest transfer in Walsall History” (or words to that effect) wish he would just shut up sometimes

2 Likes

A little unfair. He’s allowed an opinion on this. Like all of us, he’s a fan. Think most were hoping we were going to find ourselves earning a few quid from him getting a transfer.

Dan has spoken. The contradictory opinion is allowed in this instance.

It’s not disrespectful, how’s the head?

I was hoping that he would kick on again this season. Not just for the potential windfall, but also because I want to see a young ex player do well, as with Rico.

3 Likes

He’ll be fine. Showed enough in last 18 months at Luton that he’ll get his top flight move eventually.

Someone like Southampton usually take a punt on lower league strikers, signed Adam Armstrong from Blackburn and Che Adams in recent times for 15m +.

And Brentford could well have him as a replacement when they cash in on Toney for 50-60m.

Could be another Michael Ricketts. One good season at Bolton then utter dog shit. Hope not

That’d be a turd up for the books

Is this another thread going down the pan?