AFC Wimbledon (H) Tue 12th Feb, 7.45pm

Bottom of the table, 8 away goals all season and they’ve been more dangerous and composed than us.

Scarr, Guthrie, Norman, Leahy, Osbourne, Edwards and Gordon might as well not be playing for me. Oteh hasn’t been in it much, but has shown some good touches. Cook has shown endeavour and Kinsella has shown why everyone wanted him back in. Roberts has kept it at 0-0 on more than one occasion.

1 Like

At half-time Solihull Moors are 0-1 ahead at Aldershot, which puts them top of the National League as things stand.

Roberts going for MOTM award. Oh well, maybe my draw prediction was too optimistic. But stadium looks nice, so spacious :wink:

This is so poor.

1 Like

Great save from their ‘keeper to deny Guthrie but overall, absolute knobrot,

Was looking forward to seeing Oteh but jeez, he’s hardly touched the ball.

Roberts and Kinsella the pick for me so far. Osbourne huffing and puffing but it’s dire football.

Just taken the Windies last wicket to win the test so at least some consolation.

Remember when we had players who had been coached properly , knew the system and were comfortable on the ball rather than panicking when they have it ?

Scintillating first half.

One blessing is we haven’t conceded.

Kinsella and Cook up for it. Roberts some good saves.

Nervous display. Even Edwards has made 3 poor passes.

What i’d do to see the class of 15/16 again.

I know. Feels like a dream now - they would beat this lot 6 or 7-0

Agree with Scarr, Norman and Osbourne - Jarvis should come on at half time. Bit harsh on Guthrie and Leahy - Guthrie has won a fair few headers and Leahy’s pass to Cook is the only bit of quality ive seen this half.

I agree on Guthrie - maybe a little harsh. But the only thing I remember from Leahy is him skying his free kick after about 10 minutes.

Lets hope there is some improvement in the second half.

Would that be Scarr and Norman both signed for fees and on two and half year deals?

45 mins Deano, still hoping he can pull a rabbit out of the hat, although the way things are going it would probably get dazzled by the floodlights and run over on the car park.

We are here for the taking if the dons want it​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

The players in red shirts don’t seem to be able to pass to another in red. Shocking.

… and there it is!!! 0-1 down

Corner mayhem at the start of the second half

O-1. Jeez

You’ve got to be kidding me…

It was coming

Brains were still in the dressing room

Utter gash. Defending is shocking again.