Alfreton Town (A) 6th July 2019

Should be called D34D. Opportunity missed!

or 34DD

5 Likes

Now THAT would have stirred more interest :joy:

2 Likes

Yes we all like cup competitions.

2 Likes

Especially big cups ā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Anyone gonna post a match report on how the new players get on and what triallist are there

2 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to this. Been to Alfreton a few times in pre-season over the past few seasons and Iā€™ve found it to be really pleasant. Same with Solihull and Rushall.

Maybe I just really like non-league grounds.

I remember a few years ago at Alfreton they didnā€™t have fridges to store the cold drinks so they put them in a sink full of cold water :laughing:

5 Likes

Really looking forward to this also, Iā€™ve got to go really with it only being 10 minutes away from me. Itā€™s tipping it down at the moment, hopefully it will have cleared up later.

1 Like

Ahh always my first festival tip. Buy a bucket, fill it. Stick your cans of beer in it.

I can see us losing this and the ā€œunderwhelmedā€ thread will get another 500 comments :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

UTS preseason threads fall into three categories:

Win - weā€™re gonna storm the league
Lose - we are so relegated
Draw - meh

1 Like

I think you missed one category out Exileā€¦Win,Lose or Drawā€¦if only we could have put a full team out,we could have won.

Sid, thatā€™s reserved for the last friendly, and then itā€™s only trotted out if we loseā€¦

1 Like

We lost at Rushall last year and look how that worked out in the end. Darn it! Off to Alfreton in a bit.

Was going to go, but decided against it. Anyone know if commentary will be on iFollow?

Me too. Taking the lad so hopefully I can say hello to some of the gents on the upthesaddlers forum :red_circle::white_circle::soccer::heart::+1:t2::grinning:

3 Likes

We also beat Ajax!

1 Like

My ladā€™s in a camo coat if anyone wants to say hello. If @chunkster is here, Iā€™d like to thank him for often liking my posts :grinning: the gk Flatts is warming up with Roberts :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not there mate but ivā€™e no doubt we will meet in future, looking forward to saying hi :wink:

Canā€™t see Dobbo or Ferrier :thinking: