All Quiet on the Bescot Front

Astounded some still defend garbage on here tbh.

2 Likes

‘No I’m considerably a bigger fan than Yow.’

3 Likes

If only Fullarton could convince Scott Dann to come back here as player manager :star_struck:

3 Likes

I believe Fullarton will have considerable difficulty persuading ANY players to come to the Bescot in the close season. The feeling in and around players and management currently must be utterly toxic.
A ground that is antiquated and run down, supporter facilities that just are just cringeworthy, a ‘state of the art’ training ground that floods after a morning dew, a Chairman that can’t make a correct decision to save his life, and a team manager that couldn’t manage a girls under 11’s squad. A club that is held to ransom by a supposedly Ex Chairman, whose family have become rich at the behest of a football club.
Wow, are we lucky that Walsall F.C. is a ‘well run club’

1 Like

You really do write some nonsense.It is entertaining up to a point but I am amazed you claim to be a supporter anymore.

7 Likes

Fixed that for you, toxic fan.

Realistic fan.
Some will always support the regime, no matter how toxic or how dreadfully we supporters are treated. Open your eyes, for once.

3 Likes

We’re 2-0 up @Worsul4eva :partying_face:

1 Like

That’s why he’s avoiding the match thread :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been out watching paint dry, thought it would be more exciting, back now though, so ya have someone to have a go at again…

2 Likes

You’re too kind to Andy, you really are. Came back especially for him.

I am really pleased that Josh Gordon has his goal today. Hope it brings him added confidence (note to W4E , no need to send me the men in white coats with pills this week)

So are we still wanting an LP press conference on Monday declaring us the worst team in the history of the universe?

5 Likes

I think I’m just as unpopular as you worsul4eva. Some of the people on here don’t have a clue and expect us to heap praise on abject failure.

Apologists @Gensanx123

See it for what it is

Note the steam train avatar, yow a steam train buff like me mate?
When I was a young teenager before my family moved to Cheshire I was a member of Walsall Railway Society, know it sounds naff now but had some great times with 'em travelling all over GB doing sheds. That along with gewin to most of our away matches meant that I was never home, thankfully, as my mom & dad hated the mortal site of each other at the time and life at home was hell.
Sorry to get a bit off topic…

What happened to the Walsall Railway Society?

No idea mate, lived up North most of my adult life.

1 Like

Ran out of steam, went off the rails, etc etc.

4 Likes

It all points to its track record which signalled its demise.

3 Likes