Annual accounts

Am I missing something or have the annual accounts been pretty much ignored on here ?
Annual accounts in any business are rarely as good as you would like but I feel that taken into context of the business the club is in ,these accounts represent a good year certainly the vast majority of EFL Clubs would be more than happy with them.
Obviously on the pitch was awful but this was due to footballing decisions not football .
Just have to hope we can make the football side as strong as the financial side .
If these accounts had shown a massive defecit I’m convinced this forum would be in overdrive, but because they are ok virtually nothings been said.
Just goes to show people are more interested in bad news than good .

The accounts won’t really take into context the disaster of last season and the takeover etc so they are virtually business as usual as far as we are concerned. Next years accounts have the potential to be interesting however, either way the actual accounts don’t mean much in isolation unless they show we are on the verge of collapse!

1 Like

There is a whole thread about the accounts already ongoing on here … :see_no_evil::smile:

1 Like

That’s my whole point Andy there are only 15 posts on it .

I think @Chriss5471 has given a decent precis of the conclusion that thread came to and why it petered out.

1 Like