Anyone coming

We are holding a party tomorrow at the Ricoh stadium 5pm to celebrate another step towards the little club next to the m6 being relegated to the league where they belong.

You are all invited.
PUSB

Trollolol.

You’re very kind. And probably very correct too. Never mind eh.

Maybe it could be a joint affair with our plans to hold a party for a massive Rugby Club near the M6 who’s football subsidiary will soon cease. Stop. Finish.

Should be a hoot.

8 Likes

What a strange post from a club that came cap in hand for a “home” to play in.

Go and go bust like you deserve, you rent dodgers!

7 Likes

Wonder if you will be on the pitch again if you score against the little club?

6 Likes

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: cherio cherio cherio

You lot make sure you have an early night.
Dont want to be to tired to not enjoy your day out at a real football club.
Shame youve only sold 600 tickets but shows what a â– â– â– â–  poor tin pot club you are. You will fit in in league two really well

How’s Bakayoko doing this season?:rofl:

1 Like

You will find out tomorrow. Far better than what you have now by the looks of your goal record :joy::joy:

Scored more than 16 then has he?

3 Likes

I’ll be there, Grendy, I like to look at all the empty seats. I know we’re pretty small, and I know we haven’t got your illustrious history but I think our future looks better than yours. Where will you play when Wasps kick you out of “their” stadium? Have Bedworth Town still got a ground you could share?

5 Likes

You must be missing it

1987 winning the FA cup

2019 Coventry’s current level of ambition is apparently masturbating into a coma over a potential home win against an embattled Walsall team.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

300,000 for bakayoko you really could have brought a decent striker like the Cookie Monster for that kind of money :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone coming yes Grendel

Do you want to go for a drink with me tomorrow? i would love to meet up with you, pm me @Grendel

Have you cleared this with London Wasps first?

11 Likes

Love to pal but ill be to busy celibrating your â– â– â– â–  little club being nearer to going out the league. Hope you enjoy your midweek trip to Grimsby :joy::joy:

Will make it the perfect treble tomorrow 3 out of 3 .

1 Like

â– â– â– â– â–  :fu: i hope you are on here again tomorrow night when we have dicked you again

1 Like

Is that the same as celebrating