Anyone coming

You do realise @Grendel that we will all join your crappy little forum tomorrow night and inundate it with a lot more ■■■■■ than you have graced ours with :joy:

1 Like

Whoever the Walsall fan already posting on Cov’s forum is, they’re not exactly covering themselves in glory.

Not sure how some of them have concluded that we’re interested in a rivalry with them. Can’t ever see Cov annoying me, as long as the Shrews are about.

Well touche because the coventry fan that posted on here earlier hasn’t either

1 Like

Coventry actually think they are still villas rivals:rofl::rofl: ■■■■ off pal and enjoy playing at rugby town in the near future your fans are the most deluded on forums and online pages i have seen.

If only we had Sallian to set upon infiltrators like Grendel.
What a weapon to use, they would not be back in a hurry.

1 Like

Sallian … God I’d forgotten about him!

He hasn’t, you’re right. But ultimately, we’ve given ourselves 120 seconds to take 3 points off them in the league and done it, watched them pitch invade with 30 minutes to play & still gone on to knock them out of the cup, and robbed them blind for our third choice striker, all since August. No wonder their fans are so fired up to beat us, to the point where some of them are accusing us of trying to force a rivalry.

Oh, and we’re not subservient to a bunch of egg chasers, either! All of which has been succinctly pointed out on this thread.

6 Likes

Sallian, the Bard of the board. Never to be forgotten or remembered :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes