Anyone Know?

your right, not my cup of tea but i do understand why its all coming to a head again

I know people who support TR who aren’t racist. People support him for various reasons. For me the actual racist chants should be condemned. Not chanting some irrelevant ■■■■■ name. TR name chanting is just bizarre to me and nothing more.

The racist stuff is completely wrong, but the TR is simply further down the same road. He is the front for some very dodgy positions and chanting his name at a football match is out of place.

I get that you find it bizarre and irrelevant, but it’s a short hop from there to the more objectionable comments that have been discussed above.

When I was young and had no sense
I sung for Tommy Robinson
But the only words that I could say
Were racist ‘coz I had no brain.

Kick racism out of football.

1 Like

Thickos. Symptomatic of our embarrasing nation.

1 Like

Agree with the first bit ,not the second. I think the reaction on here to them is more representative. They are a decreasing ,if dangerous, minority.

3 Likes

Think they are increasing, rather than decreasing.

Why glorify the moron though by using his name in a chant, that’s the bit I don’t understand.

Neither do I. It ain’t a racist chant though.

When I chant my efforts are directed towards the reason I’m there, and simply is my team.

2 Likes

Wonder if the morons know that isn’t even his real name? There’s only one Stephen Yaxley-Lennon doesn’t really have the same ring to it.

Quite

What have i said on this topic ?

Never ever give in to morons, if you your good lady and little boy want to watch the saddlers then do so. You take care my friend and rise above such vile scum.

2 Likes

Don’t like the guy myself, and the songs are irrelevant and out of place at a game but the hounding and herrassment the police are doing to him are every bit as wrong and worrying as any of the distasteful view points he’s said to hold and more over totally counter productive as it lends credence to the man and incourages people to rally to support him which these songs are a perfect example of.