Anyone Remember?

Yes, but not as muddy as Fellows Park. Think this was the time that the slope at the Laundry End was levelled and new drainage installed.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right, the second replay at Fulham, then the third at Cov.

Just giving the heads up guys i will be starting a " lets get the rope and stool out" thread soon, it will be a lot cheerier than the covid thread :joy:

3 Likes

Hopefully it will ALL be coming to an end soon …, anyone remember the old normal life

1 Like

They will all find something else to argue about :joy:

1 Like

The Hawthorns match was a league match.
The cup match was at Fellows Park.

This ones doing a decent job as it is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I thought that about the Hawthorns game being a League match but it was before my time so don’t really know.

Kevlar is right, the league match was played at The Hawthorns. Could this thread be renamed, “Anyone Remember some, if not all of what happened back then”, just to help me out. Its the best I can do these days. Anyway I do remember the 3rd replay and can close my eyes and see Colin Taylor running along the touch line and unbelievably scoring from the tightest of angles.

1 Like

Not really mate and it’s going to take some time to get use to being let out again one thing I do know is I’m glad I could come on here and have a nose and the odd conversation about the saddlers it’s kept me sane so thanks to all :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I keep wondering if it’ll feel odd at all when we can actually just walk into places without masks, without social distancing.

There are times I find myself thinking ‘bloody hell they’re a bit close’ when watching things that were filmed pre-Covid :joy:

3 Likes

Not sure that’ll happen for a long time yet mate … :disappointed:

2 Likes

While at work today, one of the girls came in with some cakes that she bought for everyone as it was her birthday, she asked me if i wanted one but i am not a cake person so said no.
So she said “well i want a kiss instead then” and offered me her cheek.
Have you ever tried pecking someone on the cheek through 2 cloth masks? :joy:
Not to mention breaking the distancing rule :man_facepalming:

Some people pay for that kind of thing mate … :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes