Anything to be positive about?

Nothing to be positive about other than fans being back in stadiums. We don’t win tomorrow and I fear a few panic signings coming in and end up with another osie yaw.

2 Likes

Don’t you know we have a “director of football” :thinking:.
To identify the players required for the managers system and ideals :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I’d hate to see us without a system :joy:

2 Likes

That is glorious! I can just imagine it now. He’s just got off the coach.

“Alright Daz, no hard feelings ay? Best of luck pal” - whilst patting him on the back. :smiling_imp:

We will be giving you a nice wave from afar.

We had a nice pre-game chat with one of your brood, before Scunny xxx

1 Like

We don’t live in Afghanistan or Wolverhampton :+1:.

I laughed, but It’s actually depressing how accurate all of that is :joy:

The worst part about it all is I dared to believe again, despite knowing deep down that nothing had really changed where it matters most.

The forest green striker enjoyed eating our grass, he did see state of sausage rolls. What else oh yes away fans seem happy when leaving the ground. Otherwise struggling

Isn’t it the same place?

2 Likes

Taken from Deeneys insta , if he gets a move with a year left on his contract we may just may get a cut finally

What would someone pay now for him 2-4 million max

If it was only 20% of 1million it could save our season .
There’s a few ifs though,
If he actually gets a move.
If any move happened quickly
If any money went to the playing budget
If we actually have any targets.

1 Like

The only positive I’m clinging to is that generally whenever you fear the worst regards WFC they always seem to come up with something :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

He was our ‘Jamie Vardy’ … if only he had made the move a couple of season back (was it Arsenal or Tottenham) Could have transformed this club, although I remember at the time it was Watford blaming us for a deal not happening as we were so greedy with our sell on !

Sometimes being a Saddler seems so cruel. The Deeney saga has been like picking the winning lottery numbers and losing the ticket somewhere in the house, but as time passes you get to the deadline when it is worthless. We always get screwed on the initial transfer fee and if by some miracle we had a meaty sell the player concerned either runs their contract down and moves on a free or stay at the bloody club until retirement !

Anything recieved from Troy Deeney would go to the same place as Adebayo Jules and Rico Henry money has into thin air.

6 Likes

After FGR we were rock bottom but have since leapt above Oldham into the dizzying heights of 23rd. Only 22 more clubs to overtake and we’ll be champions - we’re on the up!

1 Like

The only positive for me this weekend is the fact that Port Fail are even less likely to get points than us - they’re away at FGR.

3 Likes