Ash Taylor signs

8 Likes

Cracking signing. I’m a Rangers fan and this guy is class. Always looked good for Aberdeen. Incredible signing.

4 Likes

Made up about that!

You aint gonna make a better signing than that in league two.

Im genuinely impressed.

11 Likes

They can take as long as they like signing players if they continue in the vein they have so far.

7 Likes

Love the comment that we beat off alot of competition from other teams to sign him :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks like the new management team want us to be solid at the back, good defenders which will mean that the midfield and forwards can focus on their job of making and scoring goals, not have to always be focusing on defensive duties. Very good signing and should complement Monthe

1 Like

Can’t lie I don’t know who he is but Dam that’s a good cv.
Anyone here rate him or know what his like?
Is he a player I should be excited about lol

His wiki page talks about monthe :thinking:

That’s an absolutely cracking signing!

3 Likes

Say what you want about Scottish Prem but your no mug playing 150 games for Aberdeen these days, and his experience in England is unquestionable.

4 Likes

It’s taken Rangers a few years for natural order to be resumed over septic. However ash Taylor bossed some Good strikers of ours down the years. Far better strikers than this league I may add. Far far better.

2 Likes

Seems the ideal partner to get the best from Monthe too.

3 Likes

Great signing. He was captain at Tranmere Rovers and might have the same role for us. A very good player and leader. I am sure we fought off competition to get him in.

1 Like

Jesus Christ I’ll take signings like that all day long very impressed with this and will once again get tongues wagging around league two forums.Keep laser focussing Matty this side is shaping up very nicely indeed.

2 Likes

Worth the wait. I was thinking who will be playing with Monthe and this looks like a very good signing. They should complete each other in the defence. Good luck and many good games :slight_smile:

Tallest CB pairing in L2 surely? Both 6ft 4 I believe.

2 Likes

And hopefully start to calm a few on here , me included .

I’m sure he won’t be our last signing .

Need another keeper and at least one striker to get everyone on board .

4 Likes

I’m attending way more games this season can’t make enough to warrant the season ticket but will certainly be attending more than a usual season I actually can’t wait now.

4 Likes