Ash Taylor to Kilmarnock

And you honestly can’t see the connection?

Nope, not with being incredibly immobile.

I’ll leave it there then.

It’s not him on the team sheet. Some other bloke with the same initial. Ally Taylor, apparently.

2 Likes

Imagine watching performances as bad as Ash Taylor’s and expect fans to be a bit weepy he’s expected to live in Walsall when signing for … err … Walsall :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Like I said pure guess but that’s my thoughts on it. We are all guessing as no one knows :man_shrugging: Just find it bizarre that within a week he’s done a prank which caused a few rumblings amongst fans then doesn’t play a few days later then has covid and leaves. Hopefully Taylor sheds some light tomorrow

1 Like

There are wires crossed somewhere, it was definitely Ash Taylor.

Nope, definitely was Ash Taylor. Another swing and a miss.

1 Like

Fair enough, that’ll teach me for looking at posts on Walsall Fans Spit Your Dummies!

We deserve answers!

How did Ash Taylor test positive for COVID (according to MT) on Saturday morning and then sign and play for Kilmarnock within 6 days?
Did Ash mislead Matt, or did Matt mislead the media?
Either way, whatever went on contributed to us losing against Stevenage.

3 Likes

The seven days start from wen you first have symptoms

Who said anything about symptoms? He was expecting him to play until Saturday morning, so I assumed (possibly wrongly) that he just tested positive when doing a test.

If he had been having symptoms and was waiting on a pcr, then surely it would have been in doubt if he was going to play, which isn’t how it came across from Matt Taylor.

1 Like

Either Taylor’s lying or Taylor’s lying.
When you think our club can’t look any more stupid we always pull something out the bag

3 Likes

Is Sue Gray available to investigate?

2 Likes

Definitely Taylor, I reckon.

I don’t know what the Dickens is going on!

I had great expectations but now it’s more a Taylor of two shitties.

It was the best of times and the worst of times, I suppose…

4 Likes

A newspaper has apparently secured an interview with Ash Taylor to get the scoop. A rival paper has approached the club for their take.

It was the Bicester Times. It was the Worcester Times.

19 Likes

Hearing Bicester have spoken to Taylor, no confirmation of the Worcester source.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t know which journalist to pick-wick papers…

One of them is a ‘king Liar.

1 Like