Attention Season ticket holders

Agree. Suppose the EFL argument would be that this saves clubs the admin of distributing (or failing to distribute) codes for each game, but it’s all a bit mean spirited given the current situation, especially with supporters declining ST refunds.

2 Likes

Myself, wife, 2 kids told the club to keep the cash’s, we’ve only ever received 1 code, tbf that’s suitable as we watch it together anyway, however if I wanted to have two codes and give one away I don’t believe I’m doing anything wrong as I’ve let them keep 4 lots of season tickets.

2 Likes

Has anyone had conformation that they have got the Crawley match on iFollow.
I’ve logged in and its asking for payment or code.

Just been on a Working Party Meeting with the club, the EFL have said that iFollow should reboot overnight to work properly for tomorrows games. That said, the club are a bit apprehesive so will have someone in the ticket office to contact from 5pm tomorrow if there are any issues.

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

Club is still sending a code - to my old email address - even though when I sign into the e-ticketing site it is showing my updated email address (which I had changed as advised to align with my ifollow account).
I’m baffled.

I haven’t received a code for tomorrows game I’m just hoping that it all works.

1 Like

When you login to e-Ticketing, does it say you are a current season ticket holder? If not, have you got the box ticket agreeing for your details to be used for profiling? Alternatively, did you get in touch with the club direct to give them your new e-mail to use when contacting you?

It might be that the cub may still only know you by a different e-mail to the one on eTicketing - and if that doesn’t match a login that iFollow are aware of (or you explicitly asked them not to share your details with iFollow) they might still be giving you individual game passes rather than you be part of the blanket pass mechanism.

Whatever, use the code they’ve sent you for tomorrow and then contact the ticket office to sort out before our next home league game.

1 Like

Yep, it says that I am a current season ticket holder.
Yep, profiling is allowed.
So my email is now the same for the eticketing site and ifollow, but I may still have to contact the club directly…what a palaver.

How / when will we know if the process has been successful? I’m guessing not until we can log on to iFollow at 6pm tomorrow?

The iFollow service has been excellent for me so far for every game, just hope this latest change doesn’t affect things.

1 Like

I’ve looked in the iFollow iOS app and can see the Crawley game cued up in the same way it is when I’ve put a code in or purchased.

1 Like

Still looking the same this morning - option to purchase a match pass (with or without a voucher code).

Is it sorted for others, or didn’t the reload go ahead overnight and will be done later today?

I would get in touch with the club to check. The issue the club have is that it’s the EFL who are solely responsible so the club can’t do a great deal.

Presume this is how every EFL club will be checking - try this @AndyWTaylor

2 Likes

This is working for me.

Showing up as Season Ticket - Walsall. Expiry 01/07/2021.

1 Like

Help an old man, will the game come up automatically when the time comes or have I got to do something else. At the moment it’s the same as usual.

Cheers @RobHarv3y

Yes, both my and my dad’s accounts show us as season ticket holders (with an expiry of 1st July 2021 - does that mean they expect us to make the play-offs? :laughing:)

As @clawtheolder says though, as the Buy a Video Match Pass link is still showing (which it doesn’t after you put in the ST voucher codes) does that mean there is something else we have to do or will it all spring into life at 6pm? How does it appear to those people who have bought video season passes (which you would think to be more or less the same thing)?

Well on the browser it still looks like it’s asking me to purchase.

On the app it seems to be ready to play.

I foresee this going well…

I have a funny feeling they are going to try and put it all through the app :tired_face:

It should work fine I believe, although I won’t be surprised to see them try and channel everything through the app

1 Like