Audit 2020 Annual Report etc

Can’t possibly be as unpleasant as your baseless innuendo, though, can it?

3 Likes

I disagree with your understanding as to the innocent, inquisitive and thought provoking nature of my post but if you wish, I will defer to your expertise in such matters as baseless innuendo ridden posts.

Like to tell us what that might be as they will be on sale soon?

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea should that be the case hence my thought provoking question.
The fines for late submission are relatively small and there is no guarantee that they will submitted any time in the future. Perhaps they might wait 11 or 12 months? Not sure why any bona fide company would choose to willingly delay submitting detailed accounts.

This is Walsall FC we are talking about - they think its clever to leave things to the last minute - it will be the same with the summer signings.

Timbuktu Saddler will be correct though as Companies House do have a backlog. The Club do file paper copies of the accounts rather than e-file copies for some reason but probably because they have taken responsibility for the filing rather than the Auditors.

When they appear on the CH website there will be a small bar coded date stamp on the first page showing the date actually received by Companies House. You will see from that if they were late and will have been subject to a fine. Deadline was 31st May 2021.

3 Likes

CH website has been updated today to say ‘This document is being processed and will be available in 10 days.’

How can anyone call into question the financial dealings of Walsall Football Club? A Bastion of openness and transparency to its loyal customer base for 30+ years.

Fixed that for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And I’ve fixed it for you. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

And I’ve modded it for you. We’ll have no trouble here.

2 Likes

Ooh I say :open_mouth:

:grin:

This is a local thread for local people …with precious things .

Bonser , can I help you at all

2 Likes

Companies House has been updated with the accounts and they were filed on 25.05.21 so any delay must be on the Government side

4 Likes

@Cully will be soooo disappointed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Cully making a bit of a tit of himself?
Who would have guessed?

3 Likes

I don’t know why I would be but thank you for your concern, everybody’s happy then. :+1:

:sunglasses:

Oh dear bit embarrassing. Moral of the story is don’t use something as a stick to beat the club with unless you have all the facts.

6 Likes

On that basis, there wouldn’t be much traffic on here.

4 Likes

Similarly, if you have to speculate to accumulate then a lot of UTSers should be rolling in it.

2 Likes

Didn’t know Bonser was on here. I know jeef boner Is not he!

1 Like