Baka back?

seen someone saying sky sports news linking him with a return on loan thoughts?

I’d have him back - he’s not a bad player and much better than Guffney. Whether he’d want to come back after the way he was treated is another matter.

4 Likes

Yep bring him back would just put the cherry on the top of the cake :grin:, i don’t think he would want to come back the abuse he got, but he certainly isn’t any worse than than Gaffney

2 Likes

I’m currently working in Cov and the locals say that he is highly rated by Robins, so not likely to happen

2 Likes

or adebayo lol

2 Likes

Fake news!

Ohhh the joys

Gaffney and Baka up top

Ada on the bench

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Clarke tried to sign him for Bristol Rovers from us, so not the craziest rumour.

3 Likes

He isn’t first choice but did start a game as recently as 7th December.

Hiwula aswell on the bench regularly, now that would be a very exciting loan signing.

I would have him back in a flash.

1 Like

He wouldn’t come back, he got dogs abuse

2 Likes

This would be the same player who our fans abused and some went on the Coventry forum to bad mouth, after we sold him for £300k

4 Likes

I’d be very doubtful he’s going anywhere. A very important player in a Coventry squad who are right up there. A couple of weeks ago, he was starting, hiwula was on the bench.

As for negative comments about him, just shows you how daft some fans are. He’s better than anything we have just now.

3 Likes

Have to disagree - Lavery is a better option imo.

I saw Bakayoko in the Leasing.Com trophy earlier this season against us and he was comfortably outshone by Adebayo on that night.

Just because we’re struggling now doesn’t mean Bakayoko was a good player when he was here.

4 Likes

I would’nt argue with any of that !

He was decent enough for us. He’s then gone on to play for a Coventry side in the top 6 in league one. Maybe you’re right about lavery but he’d still walk into this current team and is streets ahead of adebayo.

Again, just because we’re not very good now doesn’t mean he was a good player when he had him. I would hope we’ve gone past the stage where our scouting network extends past just calling upon former players who are failing elsewhere.

I think it’s also a bit harsh to label fans as ‘daft’ for offering criticism to a striker who scored 9 league goals in 50 odd games…

3 Likes

I would welcome him back. Will not be happening though.

1 Like

Don’t want him back he’s a ■■■■■■. Not good enough does not score or create goals . Plus the stick he gave Walsall fans when he scored against us at the ricoh. Use a scouting system instead of going back to failures.

4 Likes

Pretty much sums it up

Love how instantly people blame the fans before the player being just ■■■■…

Says it all really