Bakayoko

Must disagree there Saddlertd…It is down to attitude…I know our pay is not the best in the world but what an opportunity we gave him. 100+ Games to show the supporters, the supporters of potential new employers, his current employers & ultimately the world how good he is. How many managers, scouts, club directors have watched him in that time as an opportunity for him and conversely us to do better, earn more and go to the top? I appreciate the crowd, with some vindication, was on his back, he now has a bigger one to overcome at Coventry

He has totally the wrong attitude, I have employed a lot of people for 20-30 years now and you can spot the difference

I think if I was his manager, I would get him to speak to someone like Troy Deeney or Jamie Vardy for some advice and help if he really wants to get on

Nasty and vitriolic? really? a couple maybe but most are calling it as they see it… lads not good enough end of.

4 Likes

Pitchforks at the chuffing ready. Half expecting a truck load of Walsall Loyal to find out where he lives and burn the residence to the ground. :anger:

There’s been a shedload of massively below-par players over the years, can’t recall anyone getting this kind of abuse though. Talk about obsessed. :space_invader:

1 Like

What abuse???

Loads of people calmly stating their views on a recently departed player. No real nastiness though.

1 Like

People have literally just said he wasn’t good enough. How is that abuse?

Matt is a top lad but is definitely a handwringer :grin:

1 Like

There’s time yet. Remember he’s just had 2 years of Jon Whitney coaching him, I still get the feeling they’ll work out how to get the best out of him. Best of luck to him.

I’m not enjoying seeing the lad suffer, I am enjoying seeing Cov fans do their nut though.

3 Likes

Throughout his tenure at the club, a time in which concurrently we went through difficult circumstances for everyone on the pitch and off. Plenty of dodgy players before, during and will be after. Not sure many will attract such scorn.
The feedback on here is merely the final miserable death throes it seems. Only 290 replies. Obsessed.

2 Likes

Pee off you tit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:kiss::wink:

1 Like

Where did I say he’s a good player or does any of those things?

It’s a football forum where people discuss all things related to Football? Perhaps your in the wrong place ?

I’ve literally just expressed an opinion on a football matter.
Perhaps you missed your massive irony fail.
:wink:
And it’s actually a Walsall football forum.

1 Like

Oh here we go , another clever ■■■■ to add to the ever growing list :joy:

Why the hell is this thread still here after a wonderful win at Wimbledon? Bakayoko is the last thing I want to be focussing on!

1 Like

Because the board “All about Walsall” traditionally includes threads about Walsall players, past and present…:wink:

4 Likes

He’s gone! Debate should be over for now! Who cares really

We won’t even know whether he transpires to be any good until at least a season has gone.

Get over it :joy::joy:

1 Like

The debate can carry on if people want to. If not, don’t post.

Get over it.

Still posting about a player that is long gone and even celebrating his poor performances when we have so much to be positive about is a classic losers mentality.

So yeah…crack on, I’ll leave it there

If you click “Tracking” you can select the option to “mute” the thread and then it won’t appear in the list for you.

1 Like