Ben Purkiss signs

No answer to what?

You look a bit stupid considering you haven’t asked a question you wet wipe.

What, being a good experienced head around our younger players? I gave you two lol.

Getting excited? Other than a few jokes about him being sexy and praise for a shrewd move from Keates considering we stand to lose very little and could gain a good member of the back room staff and develop a scout I don’t see all the “excitement” myself.

1 Like

People are just taking the pee a bit. We know he’s a bang average league 2 player but nobody expects him to actually play. Bit of a cult figure.

2 Likes

I don’t think we lose anything with him being here, and plenty of potential good could come out of it. Can’t hurt to have an experienced defender knocking around the training ground.

4 Likes

Absolutely, even with Martin and Purkiss signing the average age of the squad is below 25.

6 Likes

I suggested if you considered being a Scout, what with your exensive and detailed evidencing of Players we should sign.

FFS 2 friendlies, the bloke can’t get a league club - and you would have signed him?!

Ain’t got a clue.

More nonsense. Must be that plan coming together.

Stop the bickering or move it to private messages, please.

2 Likes

Hear hear. Getting ever so tiresome of the puerile arguments derailing so many threads

Unfortunately he doesn’t answer to DMs. Already tried.

Troll on the board my friend - not hide even more than you are now.

These are all positive’s yes but a little unsure about all the sexy stuff people keep picking up on … a little worrying actually if the truth be known… we aren’t Brighton you know :rofl:

I’d rather message you directly PINNACLE.

As a heterosexual Male I have absolutely no problems in admitting Ben Purkiss is sexy marauding god