Blackpool (H) 1st Sept, 3pm

Has to be better than a 1-0 defeat, where did Welsh get his info?

A lucky escape, I think?

That’s the attendance and the final score you have got wrong !

The Betfair website - the little symbol :soccer: stayed on the screen even though the score still said 0-0

In fairness, it did say 3762 on the official site for most of the second half.

Actually no … The BBC got the attandance wrong (and corrected it later), and the betfair website left the football symbol on their screen, as already explained. Do keep up.

Anyway, A CLEAN SHEET!!!

3 Likes

Deano has his work cut out, seems like we have gone into reverse, still we were in the play off’s for a couple of weeks and we have a gap between us and the relegation zone, for now.

Couldn’t even beat Blackpool at home, looking like cook can’t cut it!! Stick to the conference tin head

A clean sheet which is I’m told is better than a win :laughing:

Troll?

1 Like

Yeah, god forbid anyone was enjoying the start of the season eh.

1 Like

Seeing as though you have set your self up as the self styled commentator you should get your facts right before posting…do keep up !
Kenneth Wolstenholme would never have got 2 simple ( but important ) facts wrong in one game !
BBC is still saying 4762

KW wouldn’t have been relying on the internet.

The Beeb and saddlers.co.uk had 3762 earlier.

3 Likes

Welsh relies on the internet to keep us informed of the scores we probably have already seen for ourselves.

Still unbeaten. Still in the play-off zone. First clean sheet.

2 Likes

Yes, if you’re not on UTS.

Well if you are not on UTS how do you get to see his well informed updates ?

Sorry to say we were dire today. Fortunate to get a point but we did somehow keep a clean sheet which is the best that can be said. I feel sure the management and team will learn from that. Still in the top 6 !!!

2 Likes

I agree it wasn’t a great performance but we’re unbeaten after 6 and on 14 points, cheer up lads.

1 Like