Bolton Wanderers (A) - Sat 20th March, 3pm

Bolton haven’t score more than 3 in a game so far, and even recently most games have been fairly close. So we are buggered then.

I’m worried about this - again. But we seem to do well against in-form teams and away from home.

Should I pay my tenner on Saturday?

:thinking:

I’m also wondering whether to pay my tenner.
It seems a nailed on certainty that we will lose, and lose heavily…& yet.
Bugger it!
I’ll watch it…

1 Like

Tyriek Wright has been called up for the Irish U-21s game against Wales next week. I’m assuming he will be available for Saturday but I doubt if he will be for Tuesday’s game against Southend or the Grimsby game on saturday. The Irish game is on Friday 26th March

Gino Padula…another to add to the exotic yet very decent player file.

He played 3 games for River Plate…and was lining up for little old Worsul two years later.

I miss those days.

3 Likes

Yes of course, well remembered. Scorer of our goal against Villa in 1971.

Paul Richie what a player.

1 Like

Hopefully Osadebe will make the senior squad, Lavery will get called up by the North and we can just all call the whole thing off.

1 Like

Put us down for a pragmatic loss here. We’ll probably edge a 1-0 win now…

This games is really bad timing for us 3-0.

If we are going to lose let’s lose 5-0 just so we can see if Pomlett has the ball’s to do anything about it,I actually think if we did lose 5-0 drew the next game 0-0 and scraped a 1-0 win the following game Pomeltt would say well the deal was I Said we needed to win football matches and we’ve won one, He has literally no intention of getting rid of Dutton in my opinion and that’s got to be down to finance.
I think we’ll lose 1-0 we’ll hang on till about 75 mins create nothing and have less than 3 shots on target.

There, adjusted that into reality for ya! :wink:

James Clarke: “Bolton is obviously a much different project, it will be a lot different and we’ll look at how they play and change the way we’re going to go about it,”

A chip off the old block.

2 Likes

I think I’ll predict Walsall to lose again in the Prediction League. That worked last time resulting in a brilliant 3-1 win over Tranmere.

:slight_smile:

And, yes, I will watch it.

Scarr been out possible long term is a blow

A very surprising 2 nil win.

Why would Bolton be surprised at beating us 2-0 ? :grin:

1 Like

I don’t feel confident enough to make it one of my predictions to, like you, arrest my slide down the table.

1 Like

This has been a season of long-term injuries. Holden, Clarke, Scarr, Gordon. Add that to losing two of our better players, it has been a tough season.

Bolton are on fire right now, we’re still waiting on someone to strike a match.
I can’t remember the last time we won there and it’s very unlikely we will tomorrow.
A loss may be it for BD, or very close to LP pulling the trigger.
I cast no blame on Dutton taking the job, most assistants would jump at the chance to manage a football club, but he’s not the right man for the job. I think deep down LP knows that.
2-0 Bolton.