Boycott and Polk step back?

Or more importantly leaving it in the “capable hands” of Pomlett Mole and Gamble. All of whom have been doing a great job. Exciting times.

4 Likes

What if Pomlett is taking back control with the Americans just staying on as investors in the background? :thinking:

Hope not the blokes inept and clueless done enough damage already

2 Likes

Boycott seems like a decent chap but I’d be very happy if he tags out and Trivela put someone in place who has experience of successfully running a football club.

1 Like

But have openly admitted that they know fack all about football :joy: :wink:

It will be a long weekend until we find out. I must admit I’m a tad concerned.

2 Likes

Concerning. Could do with some clarity on this.

2 Likes

Maybe we’ve been sold on to whomever doesn’t win the Manure bid?

In all seriousness, this is very odd, given they’ve just purchased all but 10% of Pomletts remaining shares!

Bit odd as well given Boycott was at the Chairman’s Dinner only the other day and is being announced as attending the Fans Forum on Monday.

1 Like

He’s getting as many Balti pies down him as he can before he’s off!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be able to sell the club on that quickly.
Looks to me like they have transferred their shares to someone else already at the club?
Pom wants out so won’t be him
I bet boycott feels he has done his job and will move onto another club and put someone else in charge who’s on trivela to run us while he purchase somewhere else
He wants to run trivela not Walsall fc
Mondays meeting is not a m coincidence

1 Like

New chairman Stefan Gamble?

It’s simple really, as we are outside of the transfer window so can’t sign a player to create a distraction this is the next best thing :smiley:

1 Like

It looks as though they are stepping back and handing control to someone else. My guess, it will either be Roy Whalley or Dancing Kev.

1 Like

Or @Gensanx123 :grinning:

1 Like

If he has passed on control, his fine words, being interested in the community, in this together, blah, blah sound a bit hollow to me.

I have just had an email asking ME to take the reins, they said it was the only way to get me to attend matchdays again :joy:

1 Like

My Season Tickets are in the ‘basket’. Clarity is required asap before I proceed to ‘checkout’ :flushed:

3 Likes

If i get the gig i will set up a chip kiosk :grin: :wink:

Really want to attend the meeting on Mon, but given I’m doing both Grimsby and Wimbledon, and I live in N.Wales, I can’t see it going down well :joy:

1 Like