Bradford £5 Ticket Offer

I think there will be a late surge for tickets. As at least we have something to play for . And the fans know how important this game is . It really is do or die for me . A win might just lift the team off the floor and defeat we are dead and buried. Attendance 6900. 1200 Bradford fans.UTS

How apt that it’s Bradford visiting, a club with not a too dissimilar fan-base to ours historically.

I’m sure their marketing department would be the first to tell Walsall that dropping prices for one game when you are yet again fighting relegation will do little to build numbers in the long term.

My family and I are lost causes to the club now, I don’t let anyone insult for me for 2 years and get away with it - although I applaud this offer, is the effectiveness going to be monitored? Is it going to be scrutinised to see ways we can get these people back? Or are Gamble, Mole & Bonser going to be sat on their suited backsides and then again scratching their heads as to why we are back down to 3k at the next midweek CAT A game?

1 Like

Gonna go but NOT feeling confident at all! Like to think we could win but looking at their team players that have been playing pants will come good against us, bet my bottom dollar that Eoin Doyle scores at least one against us!

But the reply to that will be that the offer is too little too late now that the whole club is in such a mess and in a state of freefall , people have got so depressed with the chairman and his running of the place its come too ■■■■■■■ late …

1 Like

Making the most of the offer and going to this for the first time since boxing day ! Here’s hoping a few more take the offer up and help us get the 3 points we desperately need.

3 Likes

I’m going but- does anyone actually know what time we kick off?
Is it 12 noon (where the hell did I get that from if not) or normal?

3pm tomorrow.

We kick-off at noon against Barnsley for the evil that is Sky Television.

Feel like all the Saturday games from now on should have ticket incentives, I think the club’s time in league one is up but I’ve been wrong many times before and many doomed clubs have had great escapes.

There is still plenty of time left. Next up after Saturday is Fleetwood and that will be a sub 4k crowd with normal prices, then Barnsley with the tv kick off will impact on attendances then after that Oxford which will be another six pointer. Seems the Southend game is actually on Easter Friday but again bank holiday for many so another game where reduced tickets would make sense.

Amusingly the only Cat A game left is Pompey which is on a Tuesday night so that one worked out quite well for the club.

Thanks mate - Barnsley/Bradford.
At my my age they all sound the same😜

Have I heard somewhere that Quest have lost EFL next season?
Would be a bummer if SKY have it, I’m not paying any more money to them just to watch our EFL games, which SHOULD be available to everyone.

A complete aside, but we had the situation last night where we couldn’t even listen to the Europa League, let along watch it.

They are if you pay, ya tight git :wink:

Why should it be free? It’s a business.

Quest is free, but Sky will probably put it on sky sports 1/2/3 at an extra cost of £18 a month, just as our Barnsley debacle will be.
And yes I am a tight git, only coming tomorrow cus it’s cheap! haha

You do get more than watching EFL highlights for your £18 quid though. If you haggle with them it’s a lot less.
Otherwise just watch the highlights on the internet.
As for Saturday, I wish I could be there so that I could out you for who you really are :rofl::rofl:

Quest didn’t take the highlights package off Sky. Sky have never lost them. This would be about a seperate free to air deal. The one C5 had last season.

1 Like

Happy with it going elsewhere if thats true.quest is awful

Sounds like some adult fantasy role playing game :laughing:

1 Like

You really need to get out more mate :rofl: …like the game tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

You would have had a job mate, as you’ve never met me, try picking out a stranger amongst at least a throng of 500 or more!
Like I’ve said before, if anyone sees AM please ask him to re register and get Belphegor and numerous others off my back!

Seriously, if you’re not him then I am a tad worried.

A stalwart at matches in the north-west and I haven’t seen him at any of those this season.

Had a few health scares in recent years.

So if you are out there Moaning/Ancient/Steve then yes, please register and let us know you’re ok.

2 Likes