Bradford City (H) 23rd Feb, 3pm

Im outside now …can someone let me in please ?

Hope the team are up for this one as much as i am . (It’s judgement day) COME ON YOU SADDLERS. MAKE US PROUD!!!

1 Like

Literally not arsed at all today. Don’t care if we win lose or draw right now. I’m sure that’ll be different at full time but I never feel like this before attending a game. It’s a shame.

1 Like

Really bad mate , i know were all so very ■■■■■■ off with the whole club .

Its just that kick in the ■■■■■■■■ all the time , when we just want our club to be ambitious, and successful …buts thats the problem its just us the fans not the club

0-2 in our cup final

I have bad feeling before this game. Last season I was fairly confident before the most important game, this season, no, I’m not. Two teams, who lost form. I’m afraid first goal will end the game for someone. If not, draw, but point would be worthless.

I’m going for a 3-1 win, Cook with 2 and Edwards with the other.

1 Like

Bradford haven’t even got a full 18 today :joy:

Watch us still lose

2-0 to us…why?..because we have got to win,if we don’t,it doesn’t bare thinking about.O’connor will be caretaker manager,Keates and his bunch of “advisors” will be on their way,and Bonser will be forced to do the decent thing,resign, and gift the club to the fans.

Surprised to see Gordon starting.and can’t understand why we keep signing Fitzwater and then don’t play him

Scarr ? no Johnson don’t get what that kid did wrong compared to Scarr, who’s been at fault for a couple and been rubbish.

3 Likes

I don’t think Keates has ever been keen on Johnson. He was signed as a stop gap as we were desperate for cover in the CB department. I do agree though he doesn’t deserve to be shut out as whenever he’s been called upon he’s performed okay.

Early kick-off match resulted in a 1-1 draw (Scunthorpe Utd v Doncaster Rovers)

WALSALL RED CARD … 5 minutes !!! (Cook, “violent conduct” according to the BBC)

Cook. Straight red.

■■■■.

That’s us done!!!

Goodbye

Raised foot - kicked him in the head by the looks of it
I think he knew he was in trouble as soon as it happened

3 match ban - ■■■■■■■ hell, weem doomed.

Refs a fat bastard by the way

2 Likes