Bradford postponed

Very disappointed that it’s been cancelled. Got a nice long round trip planned so I could get to this one. Ah well. Anyone know if there is any non league football between the 27th and the 29th?

On the other note, just occasionally someone on here posts something that reveals the true depths of their personality and I lose any respect for them or their views. It happened above.

As far as I know Hednesford v Rushall is still on on the Monday after Christmas.

I didn’t take AM’s last sentence seriously, I hope he was joking which I assume from the dungeon analogy.

I agree with the rest and you have a few off the record briefings from medics in the papers saying how frustrated they are when sadly people with covid are on their last breaths and say they wish they could turn back the clock and get vaccinated. In the present circumstances it’s simply the right thing to do.

But as said above not really for this thread but elsewhere.

1 Like

If only.

Walsall v Bradford has been postponed because of covid right?

So if you want a world where covid doesn’t seep into evey avenue of your life to your exasperation stand up and say “enough is enough” get on with it, its a fecking cold.

As for moaning old git’s barrel-scrapingly pathetic contribution, far less have been deleted in the name of moderation on here. Read the words he posted, WHICH ARE DISGUSTING AND OFFENSIVE and actually do some moderating in respect of the site rules as opposed to your own bias in discussion.

1 Like

Really Tim?? Thoughts???

Picture the scene If that comment was made about any other sector of society say on racial, sex, sexual orientation, or religious grounds for example.

2 Likes

Yes, and if after a mod note you want to bang on about irrelevant covid shitd then link to this thread and talk about it in the covid cesspit.

Irrelevant examples.

No further discussion will be entered into.

Yes it will.

Absolute disgrace that you are allowing those disgraceful comments to stand, which clearly violate the site rules whilst deleting and editing others which don’t.

Time to reflect Tim.

Several long standing and respected posters have called it.

Its ok to be wrong, and you are wrong here.

3 Likes

Plenty, if you know where you’re going to be and how far you’re potentially happy to travel I’ll send you a list of what’s on

Thanks Rob. Down in Wolverhampton, happy to travel around the Midlands, out into Shropshire etc. Not wanting to go too much further, I have the long return journey to do on the 30th.

1 Like

@ShropsSaddler

2 Likes

Brilliant, thanks.

Ooh, a trip to Bilston would revive some memories. Although Darlo as well… But then AFC Wulfrunians is just around the corner from where I’m staying. Choices, choices…

1 Like

3 Likes

You’ve missed AFC Telford vs Chester in National League North on Boxing Day.

Only because I won’t be arriving in time and rob had done the list for me. Otherwise I’d have loved to have revisited the bucks head. Do you remember the guy who was a steward there for years and also worked in the paper shop around the corner where I used to get the “Pinks” on a Saturday evening? Was it Roger? Last time I saw him, he was working at tesco. He also used to welcome me with loud shouts across the shop of “hello Walsall!!!”

Wrexham v Solihull moors would be a good game to venture to on boxing day.

Would have been tempted if family weren’t staying with us!

No fans allowed in to games in Wales @JollyJohnny

In fact games been postponed

Ah well double kaibosh there then!!

First time I’ve ever “flagged” a post on here. Which firstly shows that I’m pretty broad minded given the amount of stuff I’ve cringed about on here over 20 years and secondly the depth that this post has hit.

Completely agree with @Blazing_Saddler post on it.

I’m off to see if I can book a dungeon to die alone in if my sometimes over drinking and sometimes over eating lifestyle means I should be left to die without treatment. I may be some time.

5 Likes

Save a LARGE space for me :wink: