Brandon Comley signs

According to Joe Edwards Walsall have signed a goalkeeper

Did say this morning on here we had😉

Missed it mate.

1 Like

Underwhelmed somewhat again, but signing ‘names’ last season and those gone by prove it doesn’t guarantee anything.

The club employed Flynn and let him get on with it as he knows what is required in this league. At least we’ll have depth to the squad now, which was missing last season.

3 Likes

I’m glad that there are posters on here saying we still need 2 goalkeepers. Maybe the Americans don’t realise that we need a defensive handball stopper between the sticks. Didn’t Vincent Tan criticise a goalkeeper at Cardiff for having a disappointing goals to games ratio when he turned the Bluebirds to the Red Dragons?

Come on you Walsall Titans!

GO SOCCER :goal_net: :soccer:

If we don’t draft a defence stopper soon then we’ll see lots of scores in our end zone.

Although we won’t see many going into the upper right or left 90!

2 Likes

We need two net minders :+1:

2 Likes

LP made note of making better use of the club’s on our doorstep, still think a couple of loans including a backup striker till Wilkinson is fit and a keeper will come from here.

He really is putting himself under a lot of pressure with the players he has brought in, if they work then fine,but if he decides to start the season without at least 2 recognized out and out strikers.

Overloaded at centre mid again, seems to be a theme at the club regardless of ownership or management. That has to be it for defense and midfield though doesn’t it? How long do we have until they report back for pre season? Would want at least another couple of strikers and a first choice keeper signed by then and as long as those 3 are good enough we have the makings of a decent if unspectacular squad. Would worry about Jackson as backup to whoever is first choice so need to look at a 2nd keeper unless we’re just gonna wing it and rely on an emergency loan if worst comes to worst.

Two years to think about it and you bottled it :grin:

3 Likes

Tommy the friend of my son was not kept on last season after missing most of the season with a severe back injury and now is on trial with Stoke

I only spy on these threads :smile:

I thought you were going to call for Darrell Clarke to be sacked

2 Likes

Do we have any wide receivers?

1 Like

Not since Danny Guthrie left.

7 Likes

No, obviously we won’t, but the longer we leave it the thinner the pool. See last seasons striker options.

1 Like

Be random cylon.

Didn’t Hedge overtake the other rookie keepers in the pecking order at the end of last season?

I remember someone on here seeing him.

1 Like

No, is that really a question ?