UpTheSaddlers Forum

Bristol Rovers (H) 26th Dec, 3pm

We will probably beat both of them and lose to Bristol :joy:

Hence a draw v Luton. 4 points from the two home games would be excellent return.

Probably a 40-1 treble at the bookies if you’re brave enough Chunky…:wink:

1-0
Ferrier to poke one in off the end of his huge penis.

Some goals would be an improvement on last year, preferably more in their goal than ours.

I predict the perfect hat-trick for Cookie. One off his head, one off his chest and one off his backside.

Dr Stephen Lawrence disapproves

Starting line-up against Bristol Rovers:-

Roberts

Devlin
Fitzwater
Guthrie
Leahy

Morris
Dobson
Kinsella
Ismail

Cook
Gordon

Substitutes:
Dunn, Edwards, Ferrier, Wilson, Johnson, Ronan, Bates

In the early kick-off, Gillingham are currently 1-0 up against Portsmouth (68 min)

EDIT … Full time 2-0 to Gillingham

Pretty happy with that, Ismail needs to up his game so match where he should get plenty of the ball in the final third.

Nicely settled in the bar with my lad and 6 euros paid to ifollow, so hopefully going to enjoy the next couple of hours :grinning:

They seem to have brought a few.

Very early goal oop north … Accrington Stanley 1 Shrewsbury Town 0

Well, that didn’t take long!!! Saddlers 0 Gasheads 1 (6 min) :roll_eyes:

■■■■ poor defending

And 3 minutes later it’s 0-2 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Fleetwood Town 1 Doncaster Rovers 0

■■■■ Devlin, Guthrie, Leahy off.

I hope you sychophants are here and watching this.

Embarrasing.

Fred Karno’s ■■■■■■■ circus :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

One from the right wing and one from the left

And some folk have been talking top six! If I swore, this is ******* embarrassment!! Until the last match they had lost their last six on the trot had they not?

We need to get rid of this defensive shambles - but this won’t happen til next summer.

This is Whitney’s defence - not Keates’

Keates has had them long enough.

Sorry that is a feeble excuse, too much Xmas pud, not enough motivation, not enough care, not enough determination, absolute rubbish. Even if we get a draw out of this game, it is still an embarrassment, we are the ‘go to fixture’ for an easy 3 point haul.