Bygone years calendar launched

Saddlers fans, head over to the independent saddlers supporters website. Select shop option. And view our great range of wfc related merchandise, some cracking items will be added over the next few days ,

There’s a fantastic calendar on there that is a must for any saddler who’s into our history packed with stats and pics from both our fellows park days and bescot, ( See a sneak preview on our shop )

Loads of things on there that are idea, Christmas presents for any saddler.

Our brand new range of leisure wear will be launched on Monday with some truly great wfc related items. Available to pre order

Use the link below to go straight to our website and use the shop option to view all our goods

2 Likes

How do I choose the colour for the Snood ?

There is only one colour available.

In the picture it says available in choice of colours and your own design

Let me look in to this for you and I will get back to you.

Okay, the message on the picture is an error, apologies about that. At this time there is only the one colour available. It is possible there will be other colours in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The only colour available at the moment for the snood is the one pictured

As blazing as said. Other colour ways. Will be introduced. If enough interest is shown

The option of colours and design is the manufacturers advice to us only, And we have. Designed and chosen the colour-way as pictured

Thanks for the reply I will keep an eye on your shop page … I would prefer Blue