Cameron Norman

There’s a difference between rubbishing a player and being sceptical. I’ve not seen anybody write him off as rubbish to be honest.

It doesn’t matter who plays anywhere in the defence if the team shape isn’t right. To often this season the lines between the back four and those in front of them hasn’t been right. It happened more after Martin arrived and hopefully with a week on the training ground DK has sorted it out… I would expect the 2 new lads to be on the bench tomorrow but they could well play at Plymouth on Tuesday…

2 Likes

Nor me. It’s a discussion forum where people discuss their views. Questioning whether it looks like the right signing / type of player is not slagging or writing off a player.

Undisclosed again i see.

Cooke also got slammed by many for moaning …

2 Likes

Can’t see why devlin can’t play right midfield ahead of this guy as I think he’d be more use than Ismail

5 Likes

like that idea.

need at least another cb two if like me you arent a fan of Guthrie.

1 Like

Song for Norman…Sue Thompson - Norman - YouTube

One of his Oxford starts was actually in the 1-2 in September.

Wouldn’t shock me if Devlin is pushed into right midfield for a more solid/negative mindset.

DK did this last 5-6 games of last season and clean sheets were actually kept so that’s really needed at this point as you’d be hopeful of a good Jarvis cross onto Cook’s head at some point in the 90 minutes.

1 Like

Bit more info on him here.

1 Like

Looking forward to a proper Keates rebuild in the summer. Chaps on One Pod Beyond reckoned Keates had told one of their mates he wanted rid of 70% of the squad last summer

1 Like

That came directly from Deans old man around june i heard exactly the same thing then.

1 Like

I’m which case I’m looking forward to the summer considering the transformational job he did with Wrexham’s squad

2 Likes

this is why i say to the morons who want him out already give him until this time next year at least and see where we are then.

3 Likes

Who wants him out? I only participate on UTS and not Facebook or twitter etc. so maybe don’t see the whole picture. Posters on this site appear for the most part supportive whilst at the same time slightly concerned.

1 Like

social media mate seen a fair few lately.

I think it is because Deano is trying to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear at the moment.

1 Like

Cheers.

I tend to steer clear. Is UTS classed as “social media” (horrible term)

1 Like

To fall out with Oxford’s Manager is a big plus in my eyes. Have you ever heard him speak? Crikey what an MK DON-GER! Not sure I’d want to listen to a word he had to say…

4 Likes