Carlisle United (H) 29th Dec, 3pm

If we start as we did against Exeter we had better not leave any rope and stools in and around the dressing room at half time :grin:

1 Like

Feeling a draw here 1-1

We currently have the third worst home record in the division but seventh best away record if only we could transfer some of the form to Bescot we would be right ip there challenging.

Hopefully a big 3 v 0 victory

Goals from
Bubbles Lavery
Gordon Lightfoot
Poutine Kinsella

1 Like

Despite what the stats say this is an incredibly tough game but I’m backing the super Saddlers to continue our magnificent run with a hard fought 2-1 victory in front of a bumper Christmas audience of 5,025.

Carlisle have a lot of draws to their name,I think they will probably park the bus and hope for the best…and we can only hope that our hungry strikers do their job and make them have to push forward…come on Gaffney…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

might be a decent crowd so I’m going for 41st minute and 82nd minute

These are not the goals by the way just the length of time waiting at the bar

4 Likes

On paper and form it’s a nailed on win, so I will go for 0-0 draw

1 Like

2 nil loss - always the way with these sort of games

2-0 to us. Good feeling about today

My son is at his father-in-laws ( a Carlisle supporter). A 1-1 draw wouldn’t surprise me.

Tough hard earned 2-1 win in front of 4995. 225 cumbrians

I think that’s our best side.

No Kinsella? Shame, thought hes done well

Big queues in Stadium Suite and pint I got was barely cold.

Hope they’re better on the pitch.

Pring, Scarr, Kinsella and Sinclair all drop out of the squad completely?

Holden on right or in middle as part of a 4-3-3?

Yeah Pring also

Hes been a threat recently

Well hopefully the new fan Tzar will get hundreds of emails about it,and sort it out.

Rested due to the schedule? Good to see another youth team player getting some first team experience.

Quiet first 10

Edit - Great chance missed on 16 mins (Lavery)

Yep very sluggish I’d describe it as you can see we ain’t got a lot of confidence at home waking up a bit lately though.

1 Like