Cashless club

They will be vegan by then and need less cooking time :grin:

I have no words anymore. I cant say anything more than I have already said countless times. Why people think its going to improve based on what they have seen consistently over 15 years is beyond my comprehension.

The only emoji that does these people justice…

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Lets not forget they draw very respectable salaries from this operation that they ‘run’

3 Likes

It was me behind you in queue.

After you went, I asked if they could take cash as I had right money - “we are not allowed” was the response.

Ridiculous.

Butlers arms. Best thing about the royal town

Nice had Sunday lunch there in July for my Moms 80th.

Food is fantastic there, medium high end restaurant quality at high end pub prices. Nice friendly local as well.

1 Like

The only worse place than bescot for crap cashless is edgbaston for county games. It’s ok for getting beer, standard card machine job, but in their infinite wisdom they don’t have card machines in the ticket offices. Laughable, even for a county game with five OAP and their dogs, they end up sending a little boy down the massive queues with a wad of tickets asking if anyone can pay by cash🤣

Yeah, I saw it was you in the queue. Did you not get anything in the end either then?

when was that mate my lad may have been working lol

1 Like

Saturday night mate, the Pink and George Michael tribute

Two things that weren’t said together very often.

5 Likes

Haven’t you suffered enough with the football? Having to watch that is just cruelty beyond belief. :scream:

2 Likes

He’s content in knowing that it puts food on Bonser’s table :hugs:

2 Likes

My old mate started to put shows on years ago for charity, and he has always used the stadium suite.
To be fair, we have seen some top act there over the years, but it has been hit and miss at times

1 Like

As you know mate was at same function.

I will be wanting to know at next wpm. The reason That when using stadium for Such events we are encouraged to pay by cash.
Yet when visiting as a Walsall fan for games cash is a no go. We are being treated. With contempt

5 Likes

Sad but true.

To be fair…they did say that the FOOTBALL CLUB was becoming cashless.
Didn’t say anything about WFC THE VENUE!!

Asked my lad about this when he’s worked nothing has been different always cashless regardless he did say the voucher thing makes zero sense though and can slow them down

They also said that as a whole the football club was. As one with all facets. Of the infrastructure / revenue going in one pot. Surely they are not telling pokies are they. And the goalpost,s moved. To suit

3 Likes

I think that’s a cracking idea, as we don’t seem to be troublng the back of the net too much in their current position(s).

2 Likes