Charity game

Independent saddlers supporters. Association

Ref. Fundraising game.

Sunday July 18th July Issa FC v majestic all stars
Kick of. 10 30 am

It gives us great pleasure to announce that this game will see the official launch of Issa FC and we hope as many of you as possible will come along and lend your support

Richard lavender and Scott finch from majestic travel have agreed to bring a team down to the railway as Issa FC is launched with a fundraising game

As well as the football game there will be a bouncy castle for the kids, An ice cream van in attendance. Alongside A burger van… And there will be a selection of stalls Set up On the day within the grounds

After the game there will be a disco in the club house Where there will be some great raffle and auction prizes up for grabs
and we are hoping to have some ex saddlers in attendance to mix and chat with the fans

Proceeds from the day. Shall. Be split between the British heart foundation, The independent saddlers supporters association and Issa FC and the forest star Chris Nicholl academy

Any monies received. By The independent saddlers supporters association forest star, and Issa FC. Shall be used first and foremost to hopefully purchase a portable defib unit

And should anything over and above the cost of said defib unit be raised. It will be used to improve the footballing facilities. Which are home to Issa FC and forest star Chris Nicholl accademy

This game will also coincide with the playing pitches up at railway club being. re named the Chris Nicholl. Playing arena, in honour of the gaffer. Himself,

After we all witnessed the horror scenes unfolding last week, it. Hit home. How vital a piece of kit. A portable defib. unit is, and we would like to have one on site. Moving forwards. And Although Hoping it is never used. It will give peace of mind. Knowing there’s one available. Should the unthinkable ever. Happen

Entry on the day is free. So please if you can come along and support the. Event. Whilst. Giving the. Issa FC lads. Your encouragement pitch side please do so

As always we welcome sponsorship. Of the event and if you can help in any way. Either by providing a raffle or auction prize.or a financial donation towards the defib unit please pm me

We also. Have a couple of mascot packages available, ( must have own Walsall kits ) as well as. Actual Match sponsor . And match ball. Sponsorship. Is also available again if interested pm me

Anyone interested in setting up a stall. Again please pm me

As an organisation. The independent supporters association. Is committed to helping grass roots football. And kids football in the borough of Walsall , and we hope that. This event. Can do both whilst also. Funding a vital piece of kit and we hope to see as many of you there as possible

3 Likes

Great stuff mate hope to make it down.

Should be a good day mate.

1 Like

Just thinking about sponsorship mate, have you heard about Trade Centre UK’S offer of free kits to local youth teams?

1 Like

Lived round the corner from me until I moved a few weeks ago. He’s a big lover of the yoof :joy::joy:.

(We didn’t object to the proposal btw :wink:)

Heaven is a Halfpipe.

1 Like

Thanks mate I’ll pass that info on. To the ones requesting our help with kits. ,

1 Like

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref fundraising game. Issa FC. V. Majestic all stars.

Sunday 18th July. Kick off 10 30 am At the Chris Nicholl playing arena. Wednesbury road Walsall WS14JG

Update

Commercial sponsorship is coming in thick and fast now. The below local businesses, are already on board. , if you are a local buisness or even an individual and want to play a part in what will be a fantastic day please pm me

We are still on the look out for an overhaul event sponsor, There are also two mascot packages up for grabs , and. We are looking for a sponsor for the evening buffet. , also any raffle prizes would be most welcome.

Below is a list of those already on board and everyone involved the independent saddlers supporters association, Majestic all stars. And. Issa FC. Would say a massive thank you. For the support received

Fresh sounds dj and entertainment services. Are providing there services free of charge. Providing the disco in club house after the game has taken place

Plc castings brownhills have pledged. A £250 donation to the day

Dean from total crane solutions is the match ball sponsor .

Morrisons of Lichfield street Walsall have pledged vouchers as a raffle prize

Ex saddler and Issa ambassador. Kenny mower will be in attendance on the day alongside ex saddler. Darren wrack and we are hopeful of some other ex saddlers. Being There also. As we are awaiting replies from there invites.

Would be great to see as many saddler fans as possible in attendance And give the Issa FC lads a show of support

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref fundraising game between. Issa FC and majestic all stars

Fantastic news to report

As you are all aware this game was. Set up to launch Issa FC. And to coincide. With the re naming of the playing pitches at railway club as the Chris Nicholl. Playing arena in honour of the gaffer.

Another major aim was to raise funds to purchase a de fib unit down the railway should the unthinkable ever happen And it was needed by any one of the Issa FC lads or the youngsters from the Chris Nicholl accademy

Well it gives me great pleasure to inform you all that a local company. METAFIN. GROUP HOLDINGS have told us to choose a de fib unit of our choice and to send them the. Bill. Which they are going to meet in full

Totally blown away by the generosity. Of yet another local company who are willing to back us alongside our freinds from majestic

To receive the backing we have from local company,s who fully buy into our ethos of wanting. To give back to the community and support grass roots football is unreal,and it’s gestures like the one above , and the continued support of you the fans which makes all involved with Issa immensely proud of our hometown

Metafin group holdings alongside Castings Plc of brownhills
Fresh sounds d j and entertainment services , total crane solutions and morrisons of Lichfield road Walsall. Have already ensured. That the day. Is a massive success before a balls been kicked

Everyone involved. With the independent saddlers supporters association Majestic travel. Issa FC and forest star can’t thank you enough. Makes us proud to be saddlers and even prouder of our hometown and its comunity

Anyone else interested in sponsorship or providing a raffle prize or financial donation to the day please pm me

4 Likes