Charlton at home

Our home match with Charlton which was due to be played on Sat 13th October has been postponed to Tues 6th November due to international call ups. The day after I fly off on my holidays! Damn. Why do they do this to me? :angry:

Conversely, the moved fixture means that a match I couldn’t attend due to walking in Scotland is one I can attend after all :grinning:.

Not much fun for those in my clan who have already purchased rail tickets up from London for this one either

After making my wife wait until the Checkatrade fixtures were confirmed, and blocking off the weeks with possible Carabao ties or FA Cup replays, we chose that very week to go on a city break to Madrid (cheaper flights than going the week before as that’s school half-term). :frowning_face:

I did add the rider that it was always possible that we might have a game rearranged (weather or international call ups) but damn inconsiderate of the club to mess up my plans like this. Looks like I blot my record of consecutive attendances and it’s a match pass and iFollow in a bar somewhere.

Interesting fixture list now…means they’ll be a run of three aways (Bristol, Luton and Southend) followed by three homes (Wycombe, Burton and then Charlton).

Will test the finances of the away regulars. Anyone going to all three? I’ll be popping down to Luton and would’ve made the Bristol Rovers one if the trains weren’t screwed up that weekend.

I AM DELIGHTED!!!

I’m home for my nieces wedding so this will be the first home match for me since 2016. I’m bostin’ with excitement!!! UTS!!!

4 Likes