Cheltenham Town (A) 11th Jan, 3pm

Draw for me.
I’m disappointed we have not brought anyone in to freshen up the squad when so many other teams have.

A little investment now and we could be looking at an interesting season I think

1 Like

1-0 to the Saddlers.

Low scoring draw or even a 0-0 they are a very difficult team to break down.

Give me a point already and I’d snap your hand off. I fancy us to grind out a point today.

They were good when we played them earlier but they’ve wobbled a bit since. In all fairness that was also in the infamous October where we were ■■■■.

Looks like Jules in at LB is the only change from last weeks’ starting lineup.

L.Roberts; Clarke, Scarr, Sadler, Jules; Holden, Bates, Kinsella, McDonald; Gordon, Lavery

Substitutes: Rose; Norman, K.Roberts; Willis, S.Perry; Adebayo, Gaffney

Looks like 4-4-2 with Clarke and Jules at FB with Holden and MacDonald on the wings. Kinsella and Bates in midfield. Two youngsters on bench…Perry and Willis.

Unlucky for Norman not to be involved - cmon me boys

Jules starting? He must have somehow got back into DC’s good books.

Feel good factor is back, another huge following for this division - comon me babbies!

I see a scrappy 1-0 to the Saddlers.

Conspicuous by his absence since we started doing well, I have provided a contribution on behalf of Worsul4eva (or Ancient Moaner?):

Oh my god, why has he picked this team, obviously he has written this fixture off and is saving players for the next, more winnable games. Get this man out of our club, he hasn’t got a clue.

0-3 defeat all over it. Feel sorry for anyone that has made the trip.

2 Likes

Harsh to drop Norman.

What’s happened to Sinclair? Been absent for some time now

Come on the saddlers!!!

Early goal at Mansfield … Stags 1 Forest Green Rovers 0 (3 min)

Seem to be playing with only Lavery up front when the have the ball

Gordon the one coming back to defend

Yes 4-5-1 apparently…worked at Salford!

1 Like

Their main man Broom just gone off injured. :smile:

1-0 down

Been giving us grief down the left all half

1-0 down … :unamused:

Salford City 1 Northampton Town 0

That was just so easy🤔

1 Like

Efff … Lil bit of speed was enough to unlock us. I hope next 70 mins will be better.