Cheltenham Town (H) 19th October, 3pm

Another Saturday another 3 goals to one team or the other…

Pretty please, with sugar on top, 1-0 win. It can be dull, boring and unspectacular game. All will be forgiven.

1 Like

When the red red Robin goes bob-bob-bobbing along…

Shoot the bastard.

7-0 Walsall. Fans throw their catering kiosk bricks at the losers.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s always a cash turnstile on match day. 20 quid in

1 Like

I know we’ve got a divine right to win every game, but we’d do well to get a draw here.

what’s the odds Rueben Reid scores past us?

Walsall 1 - 1 Cheltenham. Dissatisfaction all round.

I looked for them, but couldn’t find him amongst the options here:

https://www.paddypower.com/football/english-league-2/walsall-v-cheltenham-29526618

But didn’t Whitney look at Tahvon Campbell, previously of the Bag Ladies?
You’d get 13/5 on him.

As I said in the preview, Reid hasn’t figured in recent games (wasn’t he known as “sick note” at Bescot?)

:wink:

1 Like

Note to self: read things properly.

1 Like

Just wish you would stop smoking that wacky backy!..on the other hand, can I have some? How good it would feel to be optimistic whilst facing up to the harsh reality of being a Walsall fan!

1 Like

I dunno what too think atm…Team pick and choose when too turn up…hope for a big win tho and over 4.2k there

Can Bojo get his deal through ?

Can England smash the Aussies in the Rugby?

Can We score more than 1 goal in a home league game for the first time this season and grab a much needed 3 points ?

Can we be celebrating all of this by the end of the day ??? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray:

Its what Saturdays were made for :grinning:

3 Likes

Not a chance with the top one another extension and MP’s showing once again that they are all useless wastes of time and money on the plus side I reckon the rest will :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes, let’s all wish for a 14-0 defeat cos ‘at least there will be a conclusion’. :crazy_face:

1-1 in the Walsall game, technically a European competition. :grinning::eu:

2 Likes

Come on Boris…if I had to choose getting us out of Europe or Walsall losing 6-0 today,I’m afraid I would have to go with the 6-0 defeat…:grin:

1 Like

I’ll be greedy and want it all :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

If they play that clip clopping dirge before the game again, we wont win !!

No Dan Scarr today has he is serving a 1 match ban for accumulating 5 yellow cards.

According to a few people that will be a blessing in disguise as he is playing guff ‘supposedly’

We will see how much we miss him today.