Chris Marsh - Coventry Kit Man

Ye i think it was

He did battered Marsh barsā€¦

2 Likes

Think he also had a cafe in Netherton called ā€œBostin Bapsā€ which he co-owned with Steve Bull.

He actually quoteā€™s ā€¦ women and boozing ā€¦ but that combination is nearly as bad as gambling i suppose , especially the women ā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

From what he was saying i think that was the killer :roll_eyes:

1 Like

i guessed that especially when they nick the football bootā€™s he promised you :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I spoke to him last year at a football fundraiser in aldridge, and i reminded him of our conversation, not only could he not remember it he looked uncomfortable about me reminding him, he replied with ā€œthat must have been in my boozing daysā€ :frowning_face:

1 Like

soundā€™s like he gave you one of the famous step overā€™s there matey ā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry mate,I got that wrongā€¦but whether its booze,women or gambling a lot of footballers have been guilty of throwing a lot of fans hard earned money down the drainā€¦then they expect the fans of the club they played for to feel sorry for themā€¦not me.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a big fat c**t and he works for Coventry
Chrisy Marsh
Chrisy Marsh

Many ,many years ago, UTS had a night out there. No reflection on the place when I say I donā€™t remember much about it.

1 Like

Good night that was.

it was me actually that pointed that out for you Sid sorry :+1:

I donā€™t think he expects us to feel sorry for him, deep down heā€™ll know the mistakes heā€™s made. He may have had a damn good time and not regretted them but each to their own, itā€™s his life. I just remember him as one of my favourite players during the 90ā€™s and wish him all the best.

1 Like

Sean Connery likes those tooā€¦:grin:

3 Likes

Barry Cryerā€™s definition of mish-mash. What Sean Connery will do if he doesnā€™t hurry to church.

2 Likes

Chris Marsh Day must be how Sean Connery describes December 25thā€¦

5 Likes

So how would he say he went to the see The Martian with Anthony Martial at the cinema?!!

1 Like

I think the answer to that one will cause a UTS meltdownā€¦:woozy_face::grin:ā€¦Its like trying to imagine where space endsā€¦:grin:

Glad heā€™s the kit man not the sponge man.