Chris Nichols. Total raised

Just to let everyone know, total raised at last nights event, stands at £3010
Massive thank you to any on here who attended or contributed to the amount raised , People still making pledges to give at today’s game so will put final totals raised up later

Chris and his fellow residents. Are going to have a great Christmas party, and surplus will be used to purchase other items they require to make there lives a little bit easier

Truly proud to be a saddler Walsall fans you did him proud

26 Likes

Fantastic work, DH.

2 Likes

Proper worthy stuff. Well done to all involved.

:clap:

2 Likes

Top work.

3 Likes

Like your “can do” attitude DH,well done mate.

3 Likes

Fantastic, well done. You’re all a credit to our club :clap:

3 Likes

Excellent work… That’s a huge amount to raise. And going to such a great cause well done DH and all involved.

1 Like

Well done to all involved, great effort for a great cause

1 Like

That is such an amazing effort. You and everyone involved should be very proud :clap:

1 Like

Great effort DH - well done

1 Like

Good stuff. Well done.

After a few more donations at yesterday’s game the final total. Raised was a staggering. £3048
Massive thank you to all who contributed.

5 Likes

Fantastic!

Just read about this in E&S - superb effort and well done to all involved

1 Like

Is that cash to split equally between Nichol, Nicholl, Nichols and Nicolll?

Don’t the Osbo/u/rn/e/s get a share?
:wink:

The spelling may be wrong at times exile, but the content is genuine and spot on, and for someone to try and again belittle a post. Of this nature, really does say more about you than me

Such a shame you have a constant need to try and dig out a fellow fan, who does there level best. To. Help others,

Please don’t come back saying it’s a joke etc etc, as it don’t wash ,
But I will no longer give you cause to attack exile as I will no longer. Post anything up,

Shame on you bringing. A post about our former manager who is having a difficult time of it , down to your usual level of idiotic

Have a pop at me anytime you want but please do it on a post in relation to Walsall fc , As I have broad shoulders and can take it, But to do it on a post. Thanking fans for there contribution, to such a great cause is. Out of order

5 Likes

The first paragraph of your reply Dh nails it.
Some come on here to belittle others and to demonstrate their superior intellect.
Ignore it and keep up the good you are doing.

6 Likes

I have to agree with you here.

1 Like

I don’t think it matters what the nature of the post is,I just think its plain wrong to pick people up on their grammar,spelling or punctuation.We are all ordinary people on UTS,you may get the odd few who are spot on with grammar,spelling and punctuation,but it would be totally out of order to point out where other posters have missed a comer or a full stop etc.

4 Likes

I think you mean comma. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes