Clarke Shoes

Fitted quite nicely and at a decent price point too.

No complaints.

2 Likes

Did you get your first choice shoe in the size you wanted or the first pair you tried, or did you have to make do with the 3rd or 4th choice of shoe as your favourite ones weren’t available in your size? :wink:

1 Like

Did you check that the shoes were made in England?

Did you spit on the assistant when they offered you the finest Italian shoes?

I do hope so.

1 Like

If it hasn’t got the compasss hidden in the heel you’ve no idea what direction they’ll take you.

That said, if you walk a mile in @matt_saddlesore‘s shoes you’ll end up either a dodgy club or a brothel, probably with interconnected doors.

1 Like

Perhaps a tracking device! :thinking:

If you walk a mile in his shoes, you’ll be a mile away from him AND you’ll have his shoes. Although that might be a mixed blessing.

1 Like

I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you.

Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You’d know what a drag it is to see you.

2 Likes

Will this be the dismal prelude to another dullard cornucopia of painfully turgid shody53 posts? :thinking:

I’m still reeling in terror at the egregious and devastating use of ‘wooly headed’. :smirk::smirk_cat:

PS Have you mastered the proper use of commas yet? :thought_balloon:

You really have got a persecution complex with yet again a presumptive and huge overblown sense of your own importance and intelligence.
Listen carefully young man, i will say this only once.

My post was not aimed at you, simply a contribution to the Clarke shoes link by a nod to lyrics from a song by the one and only Bob Dylan (Positively 4th street)

Sorry to spoil your spite filled fun but i am once again departing a thread in which you are involved in as is no point as you once again clearly display to everyone that you struggle to keep up and understand anything above pond level.

Have a nice day.

Fixed that for you. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: