Club statement about relegation

Sponsored by Banks’s … need something much stronger watching this set up .

Drinking know locally as " on the ■■■■ " … Chairman known locally for taking … " the ■■■■ "

1 Like

Our philosophy: “act as a cash cow for a chancer who struck gold when he “saved us”, try to do everything on the cheap and don’t care about the paying customers”. Is that it?

1 Like

Yep, that’s exactly it. Oh and don’t forget to squeeze the ‘well-run club’ line in there somewhere too :+1:

We’ll be in non-league within 3 seasons.

1 Like

The more I read that statement, FFS - Gamble, Mole and Bonser,you DARE to APOLOGISE to us???

Agreed.

It will take that long?

Abject turd of a statement.

The board haven’t put a foot right for two and a half years. Where is the accountability for any of this garbage? They all need to go. All of them. Now.

14 Likes

Come on Welsh. If you can’t say ************ on the day you’re relegated, when can you?

2 Likes

Funnily enough, as I was driving home after the match today I was rocking between 'clusterf***’ and ‘omnishambles’ to best describe Walsall Football Club in just one word. I might have to amalgamate and go with ‘clusterf****ing omnishambles’

Parasitic leech of an owner and a sorry conglomerate of wax mannequins in cheap suits that is passed off as a board of directors.

They don’t deserve any of that tremendous and vocal following we took today.

7 Likes

You’re about to get edited pal. But for the record, it is an absolute ***********.

I’m done now Welsh. Sorry.

2 Likes

I’m entirely on your side, but we do have to try and maintain some standards…

1 Like

unlike the club

5 Likes

Unfortunately there aren’t words in the English language to adequately summarise the state of this football club without expletives being used.

3 Likes

Scum bag Pisces’s of ■■■■

Don’t you get bringing astrology into this.

1 Like

Been longer than two and a half years mate they just got lucky with smith who was also another cheap internal appointment at the time.the last decent manager they appointed was Money and look what happened he showed some ambition and the rug was pulled from underneath him and he left.Jeff Bonser does not give a ■■■■ about the playing side of the club and never has hes just a greedy opportunist and always has been.

3 Likes

Rebuilding starts with mole and gamble

If you had any shred of self worth and dignity you would resign tonight

Let’s see if they have the bottle to do the right thing

Looks like from this new report they are continuing to hide behind bonser

Just so you know everyone’s thinks you are robbing a living do the right thing you leeches and go now.

Queued up to get My ticket for today early on Monday morning got there well before most of the club staff. There were about 30 in the queue when bonser pulls up in his maroon jag convertible. Clearly embarrassed he parks right by the front door so he doesn’t have to walk too far in front of the great unwashed. Surely as Charmain you would come up to the few fans who had braved a nippy early Monday morning and thanked them for the support after such a bad season, not asking for hot drinks or anything like that, although there are some Chairmen that would have made a gesture. Next come mole and gamble couldn’t even look in our direction. Not interested in new manager who do we get to replace these 3 leeches who are just failed business men

12 Likes

It’s something I’ve been saying for a long time regarding those 2 spineless cretins, don’t hold your breath regarding them being honourable men and resigning, absolutely no chance, why would they? No pressure from Bonser the rent is paid, in any other business their total dereliction of duty to enhance and improve the business would result in their dismissals. A complete and utter pair of faceless smug parasites.

2 Likes

That statement is typical of the club. Get something out in writing, then run and hide.

It’s a word salad generated by Mole and Gamble playing bullshine bingo. Meangless and patronising.

6 Likes