Club Statement

Is this Jimmy coming back?

Get Wracky in as DoF, good football contacts, and the players would have some great parties once Covid is over.

Fair few might end up with gambling addictions mind

Plans for Sunday Market to return?

Expect it to be along the lines of ā€™ Weā€™re on a 1 game unbeaten run, without conceding. Brian is doing a splendid job, letā€™s just get off his back, get behind him and the team. Iā€™ve been mentoring him, so I know heā€™s the right man for the job, he just needs timeā€™

I had heard that they were opening up the supporters club as a posh mega tea rooms

In negations with E Botham & Sons of Whitby to open a franchise model based on their Whitby store

Weā€™ve joined forces with Man City under 23s/bteam and will be overlooked by pep and managed by Enzo Maresca. Eric Garcia To be our new captain

Whereā€™s this post then mr legend?

Just look at their post history.

In 2019 he said that we was signing Matty Taylor ffs, absolute time waster.

3 Likes

Hes just posting anything mate and hoping it happens so he can say i told you so.

2 Likes

Probably clutching at straws but walsall fc official and liam keen have not posted anything today, normally after a game they post game photos or reactionā€¦ maybe just maybe they are waiting to announce a statement :thinking::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Nice cakes

The white smoke from the Bescot flue today will only signify the accidental torching of the last few documents from the stadium move/ground reclaimation/stadium build/freehold purchase/whatever else you can think of, period.

2 Likes

I think its the posh multi tier fancy stands that they come on that got Mr P Ć¼ber excited

Be a nice place to meet up and sit with the away supporters as well, over tea and tiffin and chew the fat with them before and after games.

1 Like

Probably at Dorothy Pattinson after experiencing last night.

(Iā€™ve been a patient there so I feel I can make that joke)

2 Likes

:rofl: brilliant mate havenā€™t cried on my lunch break since the day they ran out of sausage rolls at the spar deli.

1 Like

Anyway back to announcement I reckon it will be an even sterner request to BACKOFF and leave his love child alone!

I dont think there is anything to announce to be fair, Dutton still there doing his amazing work and will be in the dugout on Saturday for Grimsby

No-one in the Club has announced that there would be an announcement

Thinking Legends are probably a club smokescreen account to create smoke and mirrors and keep the plebs quiet

I must have looked on here 500 times already today

1 Like

Just another UTS troll mate. Baseless nonsense with the intention of winding people up.

Having said that you know, I wouldnā€™t be at all surprised to find that people within the club hierarchy have accounts on here. They can engineer all kinds of responses - having said that, that would take some nouse and basic intelligence, so maybe they donā€™t after all.

2 Likes

You could almost guarantee that they are on here.

I agree mate. In all honesty I wouldnā€™t put any kind of snide and unpleasant behaviour past them when it comes to covering their own blatant failure. These are the CEOā€™s of my football club. It defies belief.