Club Statements - AGM, Annual Report & Financial Statements

Best part of £10k a week in rent, that’s promotion right there?

Virtually all landlords decreased their rent in the pandemic not ours

8 Likes

But I thought he was the number 1 fan, saviour of the club who should have a statue built in the town according to Whallet? :roll_eyes:

Absolute parasitic leech still sucking everything he can out of us.

We’re paying almost £1 every single minute of the year. “A grand a day” is now almost “1 and a half grand a day”.

Can shareholders ask at the AGM for details of assistance and from whom… particularly in relation to the rent?

4 Likes

They’ve made a profit because 90% of fans kept money in the club which surely helped massively.Leigh would do well to remember that when treating fan organisations like the club has in recent weeks.Such short and selective memories some people mate.

3 Likes

Exactly.
The club keeps posting these tiny profits to project themselves as “well run” whilst masking the fact we have debts and they’re increasing.

It’s a bit like owing someone £20, having no money to pay it, so borrowing £30, paying off the £20 then going “Hey, we’ve made £10 profit!” …… ignore the fact we now owe someone else £30. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Pomlett said on many occasions that ALL stakeholders had helped.

Hmmmm🤔

3 Likes

Part of me thinks the “help” was just something like “I’ll give you a bit of extra time to find the money, a few more months, but I still want it paid in full and I’ll also increase it for the inconvenience instead of freezing it like has happened in the past!” :thinking:

I don’t know why people can’t work it out? it is crystal clear :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Here’s a possibility: did we defer rent in 2019-2020 when this started, march 2020, the “help”? And so 2020-2021 we’ve paid the full rent but had to catch up the deferral?
Also isn’t some of the rental amount in the accounts for the training ground and not the stadium, so not to Bonser/Suffolk Life?

1 Like

Your last point is correct in that we do pay rent for the training ground.No one knows how much ,of course!!

So we effectively took out a £500K loan to pay c£500K rent.

Plus all done while having to furlough staff and beg fans to leave money in the club - many who could have probably done with the money.

The parasite gets fattest as the prey suffers most.

11 Likes

AGM is at 13.00 a.m.???

Can’t they tell the time at Bescot?

5 Likes

Lot of thick people working at the Bescot

1 Like

Typos and silly mistakes seem to be a regular thing at the club. Just smacks of not paying attention to details.

4 Likes

Is it Jef or Jeff?

1 Like

But they are doing a fantastic job in respect to what they are being paid to do :wink:

They put stickers on seats don’t forget

Wow can’t believe that Barclays Bonser still took full rent off us number one fan though what a cnut

1 Like

Did I miss it - have someone got a link to the full accounts?

As incompetent, naive, out of touch etc etc LP is he hasn’t got a chance with the legacy he’s inherited. If ever there was opportunity to give a rent break it must have been during Covid and yet paying the leech effectively meant we had to borrow money.

Disgrace.

2 Likes

Just go to the start of the thread mate :wink:

2 Likes