Club survey

After reading this thread i just didn’t bother :grin:

1 Like

Me neither :joy:

1 Like

There are sections in there which apply specifically to Walsall and ask you about customer service and being valued as a fan.

Part of the reason I persisted, as otherwise the club will use it as an example that fans are happy and they don’t need to do anything more.

4 Likes

Same with me Steve.

2 Likes

The people running the club aint as daft as first thought then? they put a survey on line that would take Stephen Hawking esq brainpowers to fill in, meaning that they only get a few responders, thereby declaring the majority of fans are happy with the way the club is run :grin:

1 Like

How burnt are our sausage rolls on a scale of 1-5 ? :rofl:

1 Like

Except it’s an EFL survey.

1 Like

You’re right Steve , Belphs, so I went back on and completed the survey just to get my niggles across about the club, but what a ball ache of a survey , was waiting after the ’ what religion ’ I was question to what colour boxers I’d got on .

3 Likes

I have just completed the survey and fortunately didn’t experience any of the technical difficulties mentioned by others.

The big problem with it, however, is that the boxes given to enter your own answers were restricted in the number of characters allowed, thereby only allowing me to partially criticise the club!

1 Like

The only time it got stuck for me was when there was a question that had a maximum number of respones of 3 and I put 4 or 5. Tried to get past that point several times until I realized and deleted some of my responses.
There was no Jedi answer on the religion question either.

1 Like

Are you Roman Jedi or Jedi of England?

Tatooine of course.

1 Like

A wretched sect of scum and villainy. Join the Dagobah retreat splinter group.

1 Like

Adop a mor efficien writin styl an perhap remov th las lette o eac wor.

Abbrev. wr. poss.

Cld evn use erly-2000s styl txt spk!