Colchester United (H) 10th October, 3pm

Just got to attack teams…especially at home if we want to get out of this ■■■■ division. The team has been together for well over a year now compared to most others who have chopped and changed over the summer . Really need to be positive and start on the front foot .3-1 to the saddlers if he picks the right team and formation. UTS

1 Like

Home win. Another 3 points on the way to a record League 2 haul.

It looks like two in-form teams, so can be tough. But I hope for positive result after plus 90 minutes.

And working IFollow of course. Last message I got from complaint support … sorry, customer support, was something about using VPN or proxy. I dunno why, cause it started working earlier.

We were shocking last week. A 4-1 defeat would not have been an unfair reflection of the game.

Hopefully we pick a better team and find a way of getting a proper foothold in the game.

I fear this is where the unbeaten run ends.

0-2
Att 0

1 Like

Well you got the attendance figure right :grinning:

2 Likes

I stand more chance of winning the lottery than ‘tinkerman’ has of picking a decent team (and sticking to it).
I’m certain that he puts players names in a hat and pulls them out randomly on a Friday evening.
That is why our ‘Transfer rumours’ thread became a wasteland, we are lucky/unfortunate enough to see a different set of players every game!!.

The stream is live - and working for me on my Firestick this week! :grin:

For anyone wanting to donate pies and pints etc.

£3k passed this morning. Thank you.

3 Likes

Looks like 4-2-3-1 today: Roberts ,Norman ,Scarr, Clarke, Nurse; kinsella ,Guthrie, Gordon, Holden ,Macdonald: Adebayo,

Elsewhere with a Saddlers’ connection … in the early kick-off in League 1 Dan Agyei has scored for Oxford Utd. (48 min)

Line-up today:-

Roberts

Norman
Scarr
Clarke
Nurse

Guthrie
Kinsella
Gordon
Holden

McDonald
Adebayo

Substitutes … Rose, Jules, Sinclair, Lavery, Bates, White, Osadebe

Whoever the co-commentator is has just mentioned that a number of the full-time staff at the club have accepted a 10% pay cut - not sure if they’re aware people can listen to them rambling on.

1 Like

One of these days they may say something they’ll regret

1 Like

Heard the same… they never turn the mic off pre-match.

“As I was saying of air”
No you weren’t mate…

Turns out the co-commentator is George Bowerman.

■■■■ me Scarr. ■■■■■■■ about, nearly conceded a goal. Post hit.

1 Like

Early goal oop north … Salford City 1 Tranmere Rovers 0 (2 min)

Tranmere only naming 5 subs…

Lovely bit of skill by their bloke

1 Like

Heart in mouth after a minute. Bloody hell.

1 Like