Comparisons

How the f**k do you know

A. How old her daughters are.
B. How they behave.
C. What she does, and does not, do with them.

More importantly, what the f**k does it matter and why is that point you’ve picked up on?! If you’re going to troll, at least be intelligent about it!!

I think he was alluding to the criticism Mole gets on here for looking after his kids during games!!

2 Likes

At least we’ve moved on from Zippy’s kids and Stafflers…

1 Like

I think that was before my time on here but it sounds a bit epsteinesque😀

Maybe that’s why Vale got rid of him.

Spot on. Isn’t it interesting how people pick me up and have a go because I highlighted this from the article, and yet they are the same ones who, with the various issues around Walsall Football Club, choose to get into a state about Mole bringing his kids to the game?!

As for the article, I think it gives hope to all lower league clubs. The owners at Vale have got more money than Pomlett but it seems they have still managed to progress as a football club by staying within sensible boundaries, living within their means and showing some ambition despite that. I’m still very hopeful that Pomlett is laying the foundations for that to happen at Walsall but let’s not kid ourselves, this isn’t a short term process and Vale have been in the doldrums for a lot longer than us.

2 Likes

Feels like an eternity already I must say that if this season is like the last 2 I’m seriously considering not going for some time infact until it’s sorted and we are pushing for the playoffs call it jumping on the bandwagon call it what you want I call it being financially better off.It costs us around £100 for me my dad and Mrs scoobs to go and eat at the ground I can’t keep doing that if they are 19th and playing shite.

1 Like

The fact that is what first sprung to your mind from all the points made, I find really odd. Very very odd, in fact.

Mole was accused of this once to my knowledge. And that was on the day he should have been overseeing and ensuring the smooth operation of a new system on the front line, not leaving his poor, underpaid staff to face the music when they were operating the latest untested and poor executed ‘system’. I wonder what the Vale board would have made of that dogs dinner on the opening day? Probably merited a sacking on its own, never mind the previous decades ‘performance’.

I often find your stances weird, but this is the oddest. Defo part of the club or closely connected to someone, aren’t you?

Maybe the reason people didn’t pick up on you being ironic is that most people aren’t even aware Mole brought his kids to games, despite you painting an entire section of the fan base as in a rage about it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever commented on that before?

Apologies if you haven’t. It wasn’t specifically directed at you.

Genuinely don’t get how some people still can’t understand the obvious reasons why Walsall FC hasn’t evolved since 2008.

Same people. Same positions. Same modus operandi with the same goal in mind. It’s absolutely staggering that people can still expect innovation or change with the current set up.

8 Likes

Amazing isn’t it, baffles me as well.

1 Like

Exactly- while Whalley and the other pompous complacent dinosaurs, who treat the paying customers with contempt, remain in place progress is unlikely.

3 Likes

Recently said it on another thread, Vale have had the takeover we all hoped we were getting.

We have very little to show for the Pomlett era so far and, minus a YouTube back catalogue, would things really have been much different if Bonser had stayed in charge?

I do believe Pomlett has good intentions, but we need to see progress on the pitch rather than yet more talk off it.

Here’s hoping this season is 4th time lucky!

3 Likes

I think the last line is what our board are hoping. It’s not like the original post where there’s been wholesale changes in how the club is run like Vale who appeared to have a coherent plan, we’re just going from manager to manager with a terrible appointment of DOF in between and hoping for a miracle. At least with Flynn you feel this is it, if he can’t do it then the board will need to look at themselves for a change.

1 Like

They put Vale in it to be able to win it.

Same as the lads at Wrexham. Fine margins in the game.

But our Owner Leader Chairman can’t put us in it to win it at the moment. Look at those who’ve managed it, it’s not hard.

Hopefully this isn’t another season of failure

Looks like they’ve taken the steps LP sort of wants to do but goes in half hearted.

LP feels there needs to be more accountability regarding football decisions than just pinning it all on manager all the time so wants to get in DOF. Good idea but given Fullerton didn’t even last a year clearly not the best candidate to pick from however long the shortlist was.

Vale getting in an experienced manager like Flitcroft was similar and also left field but seems the dyanmic with him and Clarke is working fine.

Hopefully and I say this crossing everything the Flynn appointment will be same as Vale getting in DC. Experienced league 2 manager who needs six months to assess everything and then start of first full season in charge can hit the ground running.

I genuinely think LP means well but at times he’s lacked that ruthless instinct in terms of decisions. That said I like the Flynn appointment very much so simply have to back him as much as possible this summer and see what happens as Vale did with Clarke last summer given someone like James Wilson wouldn’t have come cheap from Salford.

1 Like