Conor Wilkinson Signed

Hopefully all of his quotes have been extensively trauma-checked by the media team.
Don’t want the poor sod starting the season with a 10 game ban.

I’ll second that :beers:

1 Like

He was offered a new contract so this isn’t us picking up whoever is free and not wanted elsewhere. A good signing and over 6 ft so a proper centre forward.

1 Like

Good to see a lot of the Orient fans surprised he came here rather than League one on social media.

6 Likes

He will be next season :wink:

3 Likes

Great addition to the squad, lets follow with another 9 please :grin:

1 Like

Orient fans saying we’ve got a top player who is much better than league 2 standard on his day but can have a bad attitude. Hopefully MT can bring out the best in him. Happy with this singing.

1 Like

Great signing
He has heart too. He was sent off against us in Oct 2019 for scuffling with Scarr.
I am happy

1 Like

The trick in football, as Mr Graydon would tell you, is not to get unduly despondent when things appear not to be going your way, and not to get over excited when they do. So he scored a few goals last season. His record overall isn’t particularly sparkling. Let’s wait and see and hope his more recent form continues.

1 Like

So Scarr ran off when he realised Wilkinson was incoming?

4 Likes

■■■■ that, we’re gonna win the league

4 Likes

We’m gewin up

2 Likes

We have signed someone who was wanted elsewhere and early. This is clearly a break with the past

9 Likes

Please not another Cooke/Ferrier :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Wow , a great start …

Best position wide right cutting in … don’t play him as an out and out centre forward though … can’t head for toffee … on his day a League 1 player but has a tendency to sulk and try and do things himself when there’s simpler and better options available … of the ones you’ve had from us he’s definitely more Jabo than Ryan Jarvis though !

11 Likes

At 6ft 3inches he will be something different.He not prolific but will be a handful for defenders.We now need a quick lad to play off him in my view. A decent start to our Summer activities !

2 Likes

Bloody hell after listening to that I want to sign :joy:

5 Likes

Interesting one, the experienced targetman striker is here.

Been aroudn a bit but only 26 still. Not a great goalscoring record up to last season when he scored 12 in 40 games for Orient.

Came through Bolton youth system a decade ago so presume McDonald has recommended him.

Edit: Seems more Fullerton.